When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide sales support and strong communication to customers, processors and management from loan pre-qualification to loan closing, while maintaining production standards at minimum acceptable levels as set by management.
- Complete mortgage applications using Company loan product system, including initial required documentation and stipulations. Must ensure compliance with company policy and government regulations.
- Maintain production reports for leads and sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Effectively manage and follow-up on leads generated through various Marketing Department efforts.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Proven successful consumer lending sales experience (minimum 2 years), working with FHA and conforming products.
- Must have passed UST and be licensed in at least one state.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and other mortgage / banking software.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (Bi-lingual fluency a plus).
- Must have strong sales and closing techniques.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility.
- Strong problem solving ability with multiple systems and scenarios.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excellent computer skills
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):