When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
In This Role, You Will
- Partner with business and recruiting teams across Mr. Cooper to understand student hiring needs
- Develop innovative and creative ways to attract the best and brightest diverse candidates and increase our competitive advantage
- Coordinate all events at assigned universities ensuring timeliness and consistency while partnering with Recruiting Coordinators and Business Leaders
- Develop relationships with University Leaders and Professors to assist in overall insight and activities at each school
- Manage the candidate experience, including the interview, feedback and selection process, with recruiters supporting the business
- Deliver all candidate preparation for new hire processes including but not limited to orientation, on-boarding process, internship management, and placements
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Manage and track all candidate and campus information, consolidate and analyze results and make recommendations for improvements
- Partner with the University Program owner to ensure all full-time and intern hiring goals are achieved
- Bachelor's Degree at a four-year accredited university required
- Experience in building candidate sourcing and closing strategies
- 2-4 years of experience of campus recruitment experience preferred
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- Corporate and prior university recruiting preferred
- Adaptive to changing landscapes, we change often and fast
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of team success in working on projects and programs in a fast pace, complex and ever changing work environment
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- Solutions focused and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to cultivate strong partnerships, interface, communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR/Recruiting solutions and process improvement
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for employee recruitment and selection. Confers with business management in order to define candidate profiles. Organizes and conducts interviews with all levels of candidates, including management and technical. Maintains relationships with external search companies. Analyzes effectiveness of recruitment techniques.