When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Customer Ambassador is the primary contact for our customers for the mortgage fulfillment process and is responsible for delivering the highest level of customer care for every Cooper Customer! The Customer Ambassador acts as both a customer advocate and single point of contact for assigned customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations, managing inbound and outbound customer communications within SLA’s, and resolving all customer concerns regarding their mortgage application through funding of the customer’s new loan
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a customer advocate and single point of contact for assigned customers to generate the highest level of customer satisfaction through differentiated world class service.
- Meet / exceed Performance Goals / Objectives / Key Metrics per position Scorecard.
- Complete all required outbound calls for loans in your pipeline including: Welcome Calls, Status Calls, CD Calls, Closing Coordination, etc.
- Promptly respond to customer emails / inbound calls within established SLAs.
- Takes full ownership of assigned pipeline and manage proactively to resolve any customer escalations. Follow through and resolve all identified issues within specified SLA’s.
- Complete weekly pipeline reviews to ensure all assigned loans are progressing per schedule and to identify any issues / problems that need to be escalated for timely resolution. provide status updates, address concerns/ questions / issues and determine specific actions needed to improve overall cycle times & Customer Satisfaction.
- Be well versed and knowledgeable of all workflow process and policies / procedures. Complete all work within established workflow processes and policies / procedures.
- Properly document BOSS – Director and / or Loan Origination System (LOS) with notes resulting from communication with customers.
- Provide loan status updates to organization’s sales force & management as needed and engage on complex or unique issues to effectively resolve as required.
- Provide feedback to management on how to improve workflows & processes to deliver improved service to our customers.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Two years+ of financial services experience is preferred.
- At least one year of customer service experience
Functional Job Competencies:
This role may be a match for you if you value:
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Integrity & Trust: Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Originations - Dallas
Additional Posting Location(s):
Position is primary contact for our customer for the FLASH mortgage fulfilment process and is responsible for delivering the highest level of customer care for every Cooper Customer! The Cooper Concierge acts as both a customer advocate and single point of contact for assigned customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by setting proper expectations, managing inbound and outbound customer communications within SLA’s, and resolving all customer concerns regarding their mortgage application through funding of the customer’s new loan.