When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Core Values – Actively supports, believes and embraces Mr. Coopers Core Values of Champion, Challenger, and Cheerleader
- Consultation Skills – Consultative relationship with line of business, Perform Needs Assessments through discussions with management and employees multiple channels / Line of Business with Surveys, Interviews, Group Sessions to Measure, Analyze and/ or Evaluate performance and determine performance solutions. Understand key goals, Business metrics and procedures. Gaining commitment to solutions that will improve individual, team and organizational performance
- Adult Learning Methodologies- Apply different Experiential Learning methods. Understands effective teaching methods for different learning styles and aptitudes. Adjusts delivery style to get best results in the classroom. Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate curriculum, learning outcomes and performance improvement initiatives by using different methods such as the ADDIE and AGES Model
- Planning and Implementing Training Assignments- Developing action/ project plans, obtaining resources and completing assignments in a timely manner to ensure that workplace learning, and performance goals are achieved
- Facilitation and Delivery Strategies –Facilitating instructor led training/ Virtual led training sessions covering specified areas such as Leadership/ Management Training, New Hire training, Refresher Training, Skill Building, etc reporting on progress of employees under guidance during training periods. Supporting employees with the "how to" perform specific tasks related to their job function
- Analyze and Evaluate Results- Provide reporting to management on training solutions and outcomes with Level 1 (Reaction) Level 2 (Learning) and Level 3 (Behaviors in Business Results) Evaluations as applicable
- Instructional Design- Analyze and select the most appropriate strategy to maximize the learning experience to support the functional training needs of the organization. Learning Solutions could include ILT, VLT Self-paced Modules (preferably, eLearning) Coaching and Activities. Development of materials includes facilitator and participant guides, Power Point, Job Aids, Visual Aids (Snag it Videos) and reference works.
- Administration – Coordinate training schedules according to the needs of the Business (new hire training and ongoing training), training registrations and invites, maintain LMS training records, rosters and reports, classroom set-up, scheduling of classrooms and projectors
- Bachelors in Human Resources or related field with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred
- 3-5 years of Learning and Development experience and/or in related Line of Business
- Company related systems experience preferred; Financial Services or Mortgage Industry Experience
- Ability to facilitate learning in a formal classroom and virtual environment using industry standard classroom management techniques and virtual training tools
- Experience using the ADDIE Model strongly preferred or other formal Instructional Design Model
- 1-2 years of experience as a Consultant or Coach preferred
- Ability to work individually with managers and subject matter experts to design, schedule, deliver and evaluate appropriate learning curriculum with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively
- Attention to detail in designing, producing, writing, and proofing all coursework materials to ensure consistency in form, format, and function. (e.g., Participant, Facilitator, and other various training materials to include video’s, job-aids, assessments, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and listening skills
- Basic Understanding of eLearning Tools. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite( Word, Excel, PowerPoint) SharePoint, and Snagit
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
The Learning Specialist II will be responsible for design, development, and facilitation within multiple business channels/ divisions supporting the training needs and is cross trained in multiple job functions. The Learning Specialist II must maintain standards, meet timelines, exude proactive abilities to work, while continuously improving the learning process. They must meet the job description and requirements of The Learning Specialist I.