When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Forecast Sr Analyst is responsible for tracking historical key business indicators to ensure accuracy of forecasted call volume and call handling metrics to assist in ensuring that proper staffing is in place and in support of operational process improvement initiatives. Additionally, this position is responsible for auditing and checking the accuracy of the forecasted call volume, scheduling of contact center staff resources, and working with the operations managers and supervisors to make intra-day adjustments in response to unanticipated variations in contact volume or staffing. Conducting analyses, producing daily reports and making recommendations to improve the performance will also be required.
Experienced professional in career path; work assignments vary and require independent judgment and creativity to complete. Individual uses advanced reasoning skills to analyze, monitor, and manage the various projects and duties requested of the department. Work assignments vary and require independent judgment and creativity to complete. Utilize broad base knowledge in multiple functional areas to solve problems and improve processes. Generates a variety of daily, weekly, and monthly internal and external reports. Proven track record of working/managing multiple processes; ability to operate under strict deadlines and within short timeframes. Addresses barriers and obstacles to figure out new ways of doing things to improve on the current/past state. Implements innovation to find solutions to reoccurring problems to keep department moving forward. Trusted to independently manage time, priorities and resources to achieve goals. Responsible for highest level of quality, timeliness, and quantity of work completed; has reputation for consistently producing the highest-quality work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Accurately predicts work volume, handle time and staff shrinkage by work type and makes staffing recommendations to enhance workforce management and center-wide performance.
- Creates and maintains attrition capacity modeling, providing recommendations for long-term headcount needs.
- Proactively analyzes inputs, and oversees implementation of continuously improved forecasts and plans; measures performance, identifies opportunities, and makes recommendations to best achieve KPI metrics.
- Creates, maintains and distributes reporting and plans to guide operations teams to success and add value to the broader organization.
- Analyzes (and implements, when applicable) proposals from WFM Analysts related to staffing needs.Researches and recommends performance and efficiency improvement processes and changes.
- Audits forecast models and schedules prepared by WFM team and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Supports WFM-system integrity; validates accuracy of routing changes (post-implementation).
- Maintains relationships with each supported operations team and center Leadership.
- Works with the WFM Manager to coach and develop analysts, as well as manage and distribute work items.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Education & Professional Experience: Bachelor's degree and typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related work experience. Mortgage and/or Financial Services experience a plus.
- Leadership/Hierarchy: Operates effectively under minimal supervision. Effectively builds strong relationships across multiple business areas. Participates in and supports strategic initiatives; ability to train new or existing staff when necessary. Capable of supporting strategic initiatives. Provides training and quality control support to team members. Always takes the initiative to add value to work and the organization; takes action above and beyond the basic requirements of the job. Forges a new direction; owns the change process and consistently challenges the status quo with great ideas. Creates an environment that encourages innovation & reasonable risk-taking.
- Level of Decision Making: Demonstrates the ability to direct the work of others. Understands the business and uses information to make cost-effective decisions; capable of making independent decisions using available information. Shows insight into the root-causes of problems and generates a range of solutions and courses of action; may lead projects potentially involving other departments. Highly collaborative and requires minimal coaching from his/her leader to get the job done.
- Individual/Customer Impact: Decisions and actions drive success of project team, department, business line and/or client. Scope of work frequently impacts and influences other business units and processes. Builds customer-centric solutions that go beyond customer expectations. Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and commitment to achieving results. Demonstrate exceptional customer service and support skills with "can do" attitude. Goes to extraordinary lengths to deliver on customer experience.
- Communication: Possesses confident, articulate, and professional speaking ability. Known to craft concise, structured written correspondence that effectively incorporates a clear objective. Driven to offer helpful suggestions to complex problems. Excellent presentation skills. Dedicates time to recognize others’ contributions.
- Technical Proficiency: Demonstrate advanced proficiency in all Microsoft applications and software necessary for job function. Capable of problem-solving using technical software or applications. Strong emphasis on data analytics. Proficiency in a contact center workforce management tool (i.e.Verint, eWFM/IEX) preferred.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining. Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions.