When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The IT Asset Administrator role serves as the main point of contact for tracking and accounting for all IT hardware and software assets, from procurement of assets through disposal. The IT Asset Administrator II is responsible for guiding all aspects of the IT Asset Management (ITAM) lifecycle, including monitoring inventory levels, ensuring accuracy of inventory data, implementing ways to improve and streamline processes, and generating reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Processes requests for IT hardware/software and assists with the deployment to our user community, including packaging equipment for outgoing shipments and tracking hardware location changes, ensuring accurate accounting of assets
- Processes incoming shipments of IT equipment and maintains organization of inventory storage rooms
- Assist with the design enhancements of the asset repository and discovery functionality to ensure alignment with processes, workflows and modifications
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets and/or software license to make sure they complied with vendor contracts in different software tools.
- Ensure data integrity and ongoing enhancement of the IT CMDB (Configuration Management Database) and ensure effective management of the content and maintain accuracy.
- Accountable for tracking and maintaining accurate inventory data within CMDB, including serial numbers and assigned user information. Directs team members on processes to ensure data integrity
- Provide metrics and reports on all assets based around life cycles. Projections of spend to replace and maintain hardware over a multi-year span.
- Perform audits of IT assets to verify hardware assets with actual inventory, verify software licenses with actual contracts, and initiate corrective action.
- Work in conjunction with the IT Service Desk in relation to asset distribution and reclamation to ensure a high level of service.
- Ensures the proper tracking of IT asset inventory levels by conducting audits and physical inventories
- Assigns assets to appropriate IT teams for configuration and set-up. Ensures proper inventory levels are maintained to meet operational demand
- Processes new software requests, ensuring deployed solution meets customer needs, while maintaining a focus on cost control
- Works with the IT Management team, and other key stakeholders, to refine and improve current IT Asset Management processes and lifecycle. Drafts and maintains documentation of processes and procedures
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on industry best practices and integrate with corporate organizational procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Finance or 5 years of equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- At least 3 years of IT Asset Management, inventory management, project coordination or equivalent experience required
- ITIL Certification a plus
- Conceptual knowledge of Information Technology
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at one time while paying close attention to detail
- Must have strong analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physical ability to lift approximately 50lbs
- Ability to effectively extract/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills
- Computer proficiency required
- Experience with the following tools preferred: ServiceNow, BMC Asset Core, Microsoft SCCM, JAMF or other Asset Management related software platforms
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
The role serves as the main point of contact for tracking and accounting for all IT hardware and software assets, from procurement of assets through disposal. The IT Asset Administrator II is responsible for guiding all aspects of the IT Asset Management (ITAM) lifecycle, including monitoring inventory levels, ensuring accuracy of inventory data, implementing ways to improve and streamline processes, and generating reporting.