When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Senior ETL Developer will be responsible for designing and creating the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and creating the data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions
- must test their designs to ensure the system runs smoothly
- Should have big-picture view of a company's data situation
- Hands on Data Modelling expertise
- Read, analyze and digest what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals
- good set of communication skills and an analytical mind
- communicate goals and instructions in a clear and efficient manner.
- work with the business to determine the best course of action when designing the system
- listen to and interpret what the business wants to see accomplished, discuss details in an easy-to-understand way, and then translate it all into nuts-and-bolts technical output
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in End TO End DW life cycle including requirement gathering, gap analysis, dimensional modeling , reporting & dashboard solution design and development using Micsrostrategy, IBM Infosphere DataStage 9.1 , Informatica 9.5.1 , Microsoft BI stack(SSIS,SSAS,SSRS), PowerBI , Talend, Control M, Hyperion Brio.
- Over 8 years of experience in design and implementation of various BI & ETL projects.
- Expertise in Data Modeling for small to large scale businesses and handling complex business needs
- Design and Implementation of ETL solutions with effective resign and optimized performance
- ETL Development with industry standard recommendations for jobs recovery, fail over, logging, alerting mechanisms
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in transform business requirement into Functional and Technical document.
- Expertise in different databases like SQL, Oracle, and Teradata.
- Hands on experience for complex query writing and query optimization in different databases.
- Hand on in different BI and ETL tools.
- Expert in BI Tools Objects development, schema and public objects
- Expertise in Designing and developing Micsrostrategy Semantic layer over Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Have good knowledge of Microstrategy administration and deployment processes
- Expertise in Configuration, Installation of SQL Server Databases and Integration of various data sources.
- Hands on experience of Custom Dashboards, Data Marts.
- Extensive experience with databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle, and Teradata), Performance tuning using profiler and execution plan.
- Hand on experience in Water Fall and agile project management approaches.
- Excellent communication skills and an outstanding team player.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):