When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned. Directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Partners with HRBPs and HR Centers of Excellence (COE) teams to integrate Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) strategies into recruiting, hiring/selection, talent review/succession, performance management, learning, compensation and employee engagement processes and tools.
- Collaborates with HR Compliance, Employee Relations, and HR Business Partners on processes, policies, decisions, practices and legal/regulatory requirements ensuring positive intent and impact on diversity, engagement and inclusion.
- Offers useful and timely interventions in cases where progress is impeded due to a diversity-related issue.
- Leads and supports One Cooper with the objective of building a culture where leaders have ownership and investment in D&I and efforts are not the exclusive responsibility of the Office of Diversity & Inclusion or the People Organization.
- Acts as a voice for perspectives, levels and cultures that are not otherwise represented.
- Manages D&I training programs and curriculum in partnership with the Office of Diversity & Inclusion with emphasis on sponsorship and pipeline development of diverse talent into mid-senior level leadership roles.
- Designs, develops, and facilitates D&I, professional and leadership development training.
- Partners with People Analytics team to request, gather and compile reports and analyzes trends to support success of diverse talent
- Analyzes exit interview results for improvements to overall D&I plans and HR policies
- Manages and executes projects and initiatives such as planning, design, development, identifying stakeholders, identifying key milestones, meeting deadlines and selecting appropriate metrics to assess outcomes
- Keeps abreast of industry changes in D&I and all HR-related fields as well as general industry changes.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong collaborator and influencer - ability to reach beyond their immediate scope to influence and lead change initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders
- Ability to lead and manage complex projects across multiple departments
- Knowledge of D&I concepts and ROI measurements
- Resilient and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment; delivery focused with significant drive and energy
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to find common ground among diverse perspectives
- The ability to work effectively with a broad range of diverse groups as evidenced by excellent listening and communication skills, balanced and reasoned approaches, ability to inspire trust and confidence, and flexibility and openness to differing points of view
- Recognizes and addresses one’s filters, privileges, biases, and cultural preferences
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related area or professional level HR industry certifications
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in D&I, Talent Management or Human Resources functions
- Deep experience with mature, high-impact D&I and talent functions, practices, and tools
- Demonstrated experience serving as culture and organization change agent in a fast moving, dynamic and results-driven organization
- Demonstrated experience with coaching and influencing leaders at all levels
- Experience developing positive relationships and working effectively with peers and leaders across an organization
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Clear and concise communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Creating and reporting on diversity analytics and workforce metrics
- Translating data results into external and internal trends and conclusions that inform the proposal of innovative practices
- Building well-developed workforce planning practices and high potential/leadership development programs such as coaching, behavioral and evaluative feedback, and mentoring
- Developing key D&I strategies, plans and training
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Designs, plans, and implements corporate training programs, policies, and procedures. Researches new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs. Contracts with vendors for employee participation in outside training programs.