When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Sr. Principal Technical Architect is a hands-on role responsible for the complete design of a company product or system. They will define the appropriate platforms and architecture in alignment with enterprise standards and determines core server infrastructure, capacity planning, storage requirements, and networking protocols. Performs a system integration role by determining which software, hardware and networking components best fit with the system to be designed. They ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels and support the development of new technologies and system requirements through the development of POCs and mentoring development staff.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Sr. Principal Architect analyses existing systems to ensure they offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the organization. You will coordinate with all areas of the organization to see that the system is working as optimally as it should. You will also analyze business requirements to identify where they can integrate new infrastructure, operating systems, or connectivity solutions; including cloud-based services and solutions.
- Recommend Alternative Technologies and Improvements. Based on your knowledge of IT and your analysis of the systems’ needs, recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support organizational goals. These recommendations are presented clearly and understandably to peer IT Architects.
- Lead Design and Review of New Systems. Technical Architects lead the design and review processes for new systems. They develop and document and assist in the coding of the proposed technical design for the integration and implementation of any new software, working across the IT department.
- Plan for Integration. Technical Architects must collaborate with other teams to create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure. This includes logistical plans for the Operations areas to conduct the physical integrations, during which the Technical Architect provides technical direction and support.
- Motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and customer-service skills
- Advanced knowledge of a wide array of hardware components, operating systems and networking technologies
- Advanced knowledge and application of patch and upgrade procedures for hardware and operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge and implement experience with data security and disaster recovery.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and constant deadlines
- Proven hands-on engineering experience with on premise and cloud technologies
- Leading a development team technically and communicating with business.
- Strong experience with Java 11+, Spring Boot, and NodeJS.
- Project management and SDLC experience, working in an XP agile environment and breaking up epics into stories; helping scope, estimate and document individual tickets.
- Experience with CI/CD and deployment pipelines
- Strong Microsoft Azure experience, with architect certification a plus.
- Experience with development of service-based architectures including REST knowledge of MVC, SOA and other applicable design patterns and principles;
- Strong knowledge in API design and microservices architecture.
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of client-server networking and database management, especially MongoDB
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- Experience planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):