When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The AVP, Physical Security is responsible for ensuring that all sites are complying with the Mr. Cooper Group Physical Security policies, as well as, are utilizing best practices in the security field. The AVP will also ensure that all Mr. Cooper Group team members, contractors, vendors and visitors, are following those same policies. This position will also coordinate and respond to any security event that occurs enterprise wide
Essential Job Functions
- Protects Mr. Cooper Group Team members identifying and mitigating physical threats.
- Lead in the development and implementation of security programs designed to ensure the physical protection of all Mr. Cooper Group team members (employees, contractors and vendors), visitors and physical assets.
- Ensure compliance of all physical security policies.
- Oversee the development, delivery and implementation of security training programs.
- Review all incident reports that are generated.
- Maintain a variety of reports in such a manner they can be retrieved for future use.
- Conduct investigations as assigned.
- Partner with Human Resources to provide security for adverse employee actions.
- Interact with appropriate persons to create a safe working environment at Mr. Cooper Group sites and to serve as a point of contact for all Xome and Title 365 sites.
- Invoke emergency response processes following an emergency event, while focusing on the safety and security of Mr. Cooper Group staff.
- Respond to investor, client and rating agency inquiries regarding Physical Security as necessary.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Develop and implement emergency response training for Mr. Cooper Group staff.
- Liaise with local law enforcement and EMS departments to ensure consistency of service and there is a familiarity with Mr. Cooper Group sites within their respective jurisdictions.
- Prepare and present corporate security plans to executive leadership on regular basis.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in an emergency situation.
- Ability to collaborate with many different disciplines and levels to achieve goals.
- Proficient with standard MS Office suite.
- Familiarity with use of an Emergency Notification System preferred.
- Familiarity with Archer eGRC preferred.
Education / Experience Requirements
- 8 + years’ experience in managing a physical security component in a corporate or government environment with experience in planning, program development, program implementation, training, and exercising.
- Experience working in law enforcement agencies is not a requirement but will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of industry best practices, guidelines, and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare, train and exercise staff for actual emergencies.
- Technical writing ability (policies, procedures, reference materials, etc.).
- Business writing ability (proposals, summaries, memos, etc. to audiences at various levels).
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Accounting & Finance
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for providing protection of company personnel and property. Develops, implements and maintains security procedures to meet required codes and regulations. May analyze accident reports. Prepares and maintains security manuals. May be responsible for coordinating and administering security clearances and other policies and procedures in compliance with government agencies and regulations.