When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
The Scrum Master/Project Manager role, is a servant leader who can drive clear communication among their teams to reach the appropriate goals. As a Scrum Master, you will drive the appropriate methodology (Scrum/Kanban etc.) focused on predictable, quality delivery and driving continuous improvement of the team. As a scrum master, you will drive process and execute on high priority projects. This highly visible role requires technical breadth, business acumen, and multi-faceted communication skills. The scrum master will facilitate/optimize team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team’s goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team as well as business needs. The position will be filled by a candidate with exceptional drive and energy, solid analytical and problem solving skills, strong verbal and written communications skills, and hands-on experience in technology. This position is also responsible for tracking and maintaining all project metrics.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Directs the project throughout the life cycle, defining project objectives, aligning project resources to achieve goals and ensuring established timelines are accomplished.
- Coordinates with Business Partners, Business Analysts and Developers to identify and define specifications, indicate areas of system impact and continuously communicate project status and needs.
- Integrates Agile & Lean principles into team practices and work products ensuring quality and continuous delivery.
- Proactively identifies impediments and appropriately resolves using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required) to make sure that team is able to deliver the project goals.
- Serves as scrum master for one or more teams and will be responsible for multiple projects and every part of the project lifecycle from kickoff, design, development, testing, and submission.
- Introduces new and advanced practices to improve the team and their delivery.
- Track the team against established KPIs to ensure efficient delivery and Utilize team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity and work with the team to improve continuously.
- Coaches the team to improve collaboration and self-organization.
- Must employ certain techniques to the team and be a practitioner of Scrum best practices, organization and collaboration with the represented business areas and technical teams.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Scrum principles, practices and theory, as well as knowledge of patterns and techniques for filling the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (i.e. numerous Burndown technologies, Retrospective formats, processes in bugs and defects, minimal viable product approaches).
- Individual should have experience with successful Agile techniques, such as User Stories, Storyboarding, User Review sessions, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Capacity Planning, Deployment planning, and execution, etc.
- Individual will work with business analysts, designers, software engineers, and QA specialists to create and organize high-level requirements into user stories and tasks, manage and prioritize the product backlog, participate in scrums and meta-scrums, and validate delivered solution designs.
- Individual should feel equally comfortable describing recommended plan and progress against milestones to executives, as you would be discussing technical details impacting plan and milestones with engineers.
- Organize and facilitate various agile ceremonies such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Collaborate with external clients and vendors as needed on requirements definition and feature development. Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of systems environments, such as production, development, and test, and release procedures.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and mentor teams.
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile SCRUM and Agile Kanban SDLCs.
- Ability to communicate SDLC concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage and mentor people and multiple concurrent projects.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple work assignments with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to take initiative and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Ability to function effectively as a team member and as a leader.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or related experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience with Information Technology.
- 5+ Years’ experience leading teams in Scrum and Agile methodology in an enterprise IT environment.
- CSM or CSP certification or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP) preferred
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, Rally, VSTS, Azure DevOps, or other agile tracking tools.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including the ability to synthesize storyline and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas.
- Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as continuous integration, build, deliver, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques.
- Experience with communicating status and providing updates to executive level management.
- Experience with negotiating prioritization between Product Owners and Technical leadership.
- Experience working with agile methodology on large scale, technically complex projects for a large enterprise.
- Highly adaptable to a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse and a geographically dispersed teams.
- Must be self-motivated, as well as, creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions and able to deal with all levels of management and stakeholders.
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Costa Mesa, CA, Highlands Ranch Ridgeline, CO, Lake Vista 1 - Lewisville TX, Lake Vista 3 - Lewisville TX, Lake Vista 4 - Lewisville TX
IT Project Manager/Scrum Master with experience in the Software Development Cycle and Agile Methodology.