When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
This position is responsible for accessing vendor and internal data for invoice validation, vendor & business unit reporting, and research in support of Originations Business Controls Vendor Management Team (BCVM). This includes communicating with vendors and internal business partners for more information when necessary. This role may also be assigned to complete special projects as required by BCVM.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Follow guidelines for validating invoices and purchase order maintenance, which includes outbound/inbound communication with analysts, vendor and business unit to identify irregularly and appropriate resolution of vendor invoicing or research issues and handling of transactional issues as directed by BCVM and Vendor Associate Manager
- Ensures timely validation and submission of vendor invoices and maintains accurate records and reports
- Submit invoices to accounts payable department and monitor for proper approval path through payment in the invoice management tool
- Perform invoice auditing as directed by BCVM
- Verify that vendor complies with pricing in SOWs and procedures as set out by Procurement, Finance and BCVM
- Data aggregation/entry/upload of vendor and business unit information for reporting to/from vendors and internal departments
- Maintain a positive and professional business relationship with vendors and internal staff while meeting all expected response times and schedules
- Relay reminders to vendors on pending reporting, research items or invoice validation
- Ensure appropriate escalation paths are followed and timely resolution is accomplished
- Provide suggestions to assist BCVM with resolving every day operational challenges
- Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external partners
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in data entry/aggregation/reporting
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma
- Very effective organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Effective communication skills
Computer skills and Applications:
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel (Intermediate to Advanced user), Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Workday preferred
- SQL query experience preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Environment is fast paced with constant changing priorities
- Ability to spend moderate lengths of time viewing a PC screen
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):