When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- 13-17 years of experience in Software Development with hands-on experience in full SDLC
- 5 years of Enterprise application architecture experience
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and architectures
- Be a great technical mentor and a coach to the team leads and engineers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly explain, justify ideas, and concisely illustrate concepts.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and drive them to resolution.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, ever-changing technical environment
- Effectively multi-tasks across multiple initiatives/projects and teams
- Perform code review and refactoring
- Perform enterprise application design and development taking all NFRs (security, reliability, performance, maintainability, scalability, and usability) into account
- Understand business requirements and provide architectural blueprints
- Deep knowledge and experience in Microsoft Technology stack
- Have a broader knowledge on technologies like MERN stack, Streaming platform, B2B gateway, ML/AI, BPM, ODM, etc.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Hands on experience on cloud storage, SQL storage, NoSQL storage, Data Lake, Data warehouse
- Hands on experience with API Management
- Hands on experience in Microservice development
- Hand on experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands on experience of executing cloud native projects in Azure with DevOps using VSTS along with Microsoft as well as Open Source Tools
- Hands on experience on Integration services like Service Bus and Event Hubs
- Experience in design, document and help optimize the CI/CD strategies to reduce costs while ensuring quality
- Knowledge of IaaS
- Desired: Mortgage Originations experience
- Platforms: Azure/Kubernetes/Kafka
- Data: SQL Server/Mongo
- Techniques: DevOps/Paired Programming/TDD/Micro frontends/Infrastructure as Code/Database as Code
- Tools: Git/Azure DevOps/New Relic
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for the architect planning, design, development, of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes architecture of project plans, specifications, compatibilities and priorities. Engineers may develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, EDI routines, graphics modules, etc.