When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
The Vice President of Information Security and Corporate Technology is responsible for planning the technology-related security future for the IT organization, as well as for the integrity and compliance of current systems. The role is responsible for the overall information security strategy for IT Xome including system, cyber, data security, and overall compliance related items. In addition, the executive will also ensure maximum uptime and stability in the company’s corporate technology / desktop environment. The essence of the role is technology leadership, both internally and client facing. The Vice President must be able to rally the troops around the security and corporate technology plans for the company, especially when new, large scale initiatives are needed for mergers/acquisitions, upgrades and system changes.
A hands-on leader and visionary with the ability to lead in a multi-organization dynamic environment. You will be responsible for defining Information Security and Corporate Technology strategy and roadmap, direction, architecture, and standards. Responsibilities include oversight of risk, compliance, security, desktop and telecom and the integration of mergers/acquisitions into the Xome environment. You must ensure secure operations across IT Xome and client-facing technology, as well as reliable 24x7 operations for the corporate desktop environment. In this capacity you must maintain alignment with enterprise roadmap priorities and defined budgets. The company is continually looking to transform, progress and conduct business in new and increasingly efficient ways. As Vice President of Information Security , you will be at the forefront of identifying and leading direction. You will act as liaison between IT, development and business teams for all security-related topics, ensuring alignment and effective IT compliance and risk management.
- As a security and corporate technology leader you will oversee and manage the architecture and maintenance of the related environments for optimal performance, resiliency, security and cost-effectiveness
- You are well versed in communication with auditors and vendor security representatives and can speak to and provide information regarding the applicable information security requests for the organization. This includes having familiarity with SOX, SOC I, and SOC II engagements
- You identify, analyze and communicate on business and security-related risks to the organization and follow through on any applicable remediation
- You understand the strategic direction and goals of the business and how to intertwine security needs with the goals and objectives of the organization
- You have the right mix of strategic and hands-on leadership skills to lead a diverse, talented, global team
- You establish a clearly defined roadmap for new and ongoing endeavors to utilize appropriate corporate environment applications and core functional toolsets to enable operational efficiencies
- You are adept at defining operational budgets and are skilled at paying attention to finer details to ensure adherence. You think creatively to cut costs and remove operational waste
- You maintain ongoing efforts to ensure appropriate compliance and risk management plans for critical applications and technology environment components
- You provide strategic direction and leadership for the risk, compliance, security and corporate technology teams to include setting priorities, coordinating projects and resources, and the reporting on group activities
- You assess potential points of failure in the security and corporate technology/desktop environments and action as appropriate (remediate or accept risk)
- You proactively manage the company and vendor resources to work through security events/problems in order to minimize end-user impact. You oversee communications to the IT team, security and compliance leaders throughout the organization and affected end-users and customers
- You oversee the management of end-user compute to ensure employees are provided necessary solutions to meet business requirements
- You guide the establishment of standardized processes and key operational metrics based upon ITIL to effectively manage the performance of the organization, including service desk ticket management.
- You’re a fantastic communicator and have worked with diverse geographic teams and succeeded in driving clarity, alignment and collaboration to deliver information security solutions
- You are customer obsessed and passionate about solving problems using latest technologies, and are adept in customer-facing situations
- You understand the processes and nuances of integrating/merging an acquisition into the Xome IT environment
- You’re intuitive, and you know how to lead on behalf of the customer before they ask
- You’re an entrepreneur. You see ambiguity as opportunity and obstacles as the chance to create
- You develop and lead a data-driven process to identify, prioritize, and evaluate initiatives and help build our roadmap
- You serve as a strong advocate for a customer-centric culture, our mission, and continued innovation and service excellence
- You develop and manage the goals and metrics that encompass the information security components of each part of our technology business
- You continuously communicate with internal and external stakeholders to collect feedback, prioritize needs, and explain our short- and long-term goals
- You evaluate and improve processes for Information Security to increase the speed of innovation and the organization’s ability to respond to developments in market needs and company strategy
What You Have That We Want
- A track record of gaining trust and respect of others in order to build and lead a world-class Information Security and Corporate Technology teams in transformational and high-growth environments
- The ability to draw out the best from a broad array of multi-faceted teams, and develop an atmosphere that unleashes creativity and meaningful work
- Proven experience in Information Security management in a complex environment and a background in business systems technologies and architectures
- Demonstrates the business and financial acumen necessary to develop and present data-based ideas and solutions in a clear, concise, organized manner
- Bachelors or advanced degree in computer science, business information systems, or equivalent 10+ years of experience. Masters’ degree in Information Systems or MBA strongly desired
- Preferred candidate will hold related certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for Xome IT Infrastructure and Information Security while assisting with planning the information technology future for the organization, as well as for the implementation, support and maintenance of current systems. Responsible for technology systems strategy, including infrastructure architecture, design, maintenance and support of all computer/network systems, cloud hosting, infrastructure, as well as system, cyber and data security and assurance for Xome. Ensures maximum uptime and stability in the company’s computer systems and networks. Lead the technology plan and path for Xome, especially when new, large scale, initiatives are needed for M&A, upgrades and system changes.