When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Business Analyst resource will support projects, change management, and process improvement initiatives for the Correspondent channel. Understand operational processes and roles and the need to have great data and information to make sound decisions, identify opportunities and spot the successes! Keeping resources up to date and readily available for the business to make accurate and timely decisions. Leverage all available resources and tools to optimize the effectiveness of the team. This resource must have great attention to detail and analytical skill. They must have critical problem-solving, having the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and working as an influencer of change are central to being successful in this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of applications, tools, requirements, business processes, and customer needs.
- Apply strong analytical reasoning to understand end user's requirements and transforms them into operational application. Acquire deep knowledge of working systems and bring efficient and effective changes for better performance across the program.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and operating models and develop optimization strategies for continued process improvement.
- Understand system capabilities and gaps and participate in the process to enhance existing technology solutions that meet business objectives
- Demonstrate ability to understand, work with, and manage data effectively to impact business results and optimization.
- Create business requirements documents, use cases, and other requirements and project artifacts as needed.
- Develop accurate and complete test plans and conduct testing according to plan. As well as take action to identify, track and report issues in a timely manner.
- Assists with analysis, design, testing, system documentation, system configuration, and user training as needed.
- Build complex solutions with Business, Operations, and other stakeholders while balancing many competing priorities
- Acts as a liaison between business, technical staff, cross functional teams, and vendors.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish. Seldom give up before finishing especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Manage timing of deliverables by priority level. Manage hours to complete all deliverables by the due date. Manage priority of requests based on urgency and scope. Manage expectations of priorities and deliverable dates of all stakeholders.
- Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probe all fruitful sources for answers. See hidden problems and excel at honest analysis.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of this position. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting projects and/or process improvement
- 3+ years’ experience as an analyst and/or project lead in the mortgage industry
- Experience supporting configuration of online tools and application settings
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office, and SharePoint. Experience with all Microsoft Apps preferred.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):