When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Forecast Sr Analyst is responsible for tracking historical key business indicators to ensure accuracy of forecasted call volume and call handling metrics to assist in ensuring that proper staffing is in place and in support of operational process improvement initiatives. Additionally, this position is responsible for auditing and checking the accuracy of the forecasted call volume, scheduling of contact center staff resources, and working with the operations managers and supervisors to make intra-day adjustments in response to unanticipated variations in contact volume or staffing. Conducting analyses, producing daily reports and making recommendations to improve the performance will also be required.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately predicts work volume, handle time and staff shrinkage by work type and makes staffing recommendations to enhance workforce management and center-wide performance.
- Creates and maintains attrition capacity modeling, providing recommendations for long-term headcount needs.
- Proactively analyzes inputs, and oversees implementation of continuously improved forecasts and plans; measures performance, identifies opportunities, and makes recommendations to best achieve KPI metrics.
- Creates, maintains and distributes reporting and plans to guide operations teams to success and add value to the broader organization.
- Analyzes (and implements, when applicable) proposals from WFM Analysts related to staffing needs.
- Researches and recommends performance and efficiency improvement processes and changes.
- Audits forecast models and schedules prepared by WFM team and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Supports WFM-system integrity; validates accuracy of routing changes (post-implementation).
- Maintains relationships with each supported operations team and center Leadership.
- Works with the WFM Manager to coach and develop analysts, as well as manage and distribute work items.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree and typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related work experience. Mortgage and/or Financial Services experience a plus.
- Operates effectively under minimal supervision. Effectively builds strong relationships across multiple business areas. Participates in and supports strategic initiatives; ability to train new or existing staff when necessary. Capable of supporting strategic initiatives. Provides training and quality control support to team members. Always takes the initiative to add value to work and the organization; takes action above and beyond the basic requirements of the job. Forges a new direction; owns the change process and consistently challenges the status quo with great ideas. Creates an environment that encourages innovation & reasonable risk-taking.
- Demonstrates the ability to direct the work of others. Understands the business and uses information to make cost-effective decisions; capable of making independent decisions using available information. Shows insight into the root-causes of problems and generates a range of solutions and courses of action; may lead projects potentially involving other departments. Highly collaborative and requires minimal coaching from his/her leader to get the job done.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and commitment to achieving results. Demonstrate exceptional customer service and support skills with "can do" attitude. Goes to extraordinary lengths to deliver on customer experience.
- Possesses confident, articulate, and professional speaking ability. Known to craft concise, structured written correspondence that effectively incorporates a clear objective. Driven to offer helpful suggestions to complex problems. Excellent presentation skills. Dedicates time to recognize others’ contributions.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in all Microsoft applications and software necessary for job function. Capable of problem-solving using technical software or applications. Strong emphasis on data analytics. Proficiency in a contact center workforce management tool (i.e.Verint, eWFM/IEX) preferred.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
The Sr Workforce Management Forecast Analyst is responsible for tracking historical key business indicators to ensure accuracy of forecasted call volume and call handling metrics, ensuring that proper staffing is in place and in support of operational process improvement initiatives. Additionally, this position is responsible for auditing and checking the accuracy of the forecasted call volume, scheduling of contact center staff resources, and working with the operations managers and supervisors to make adjustments due to unanticipated variations in contact volume or staffing.