When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The AVP, Network Operations Manager supervises the day-to-day operations of the Network Operations Center and will be responsible for leading and developing a team of service oriented professionals performing Tier 1 / Tier 2 support in a 24x7 environment focused on investigating and resolving monitoring alerts and managing infrastructure. The NOC manages the notification and escalation procedures, coordinates with IT leadership across the organization to meet and deliver service deliverables defined for IT customer services and ensuring established Service Level Agreements are aligned with Business objectives. The NOC Manager will also be responsible for documenting, tracking, and monitoring incidents to ensure resolution in a timely manner. The NOC Manager leads a team allowing them to anticipate, detect, and resolve system issues
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, direction and performance of technical teams to ensure the delivery of technology support services.
- Manages the communication of failures to specific teams and perform the recovery process per situational protocol.
- Manages internal and external (vendor) tickets, and communication protocols around them.
- Generation and management of SOPs for smooth business operations.
- Identifies gaps in process and remediate as necessary.
- Oversees daily operations and ensure all loose ends are tied to close out the business day.
- Monitoring healthiness of systems that support multimodal outreaches on cloud-based platform rooted through AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure, and/or On Premise systems.
- Monitoring complex systems and alerting to specific teams in a fast paced environment.
- Manages client support responsibilities which can be received via phone call, email, or portal support requests.
- Manages and execute outreach calling windows based on dynamic schedules.
- Coordinates priorities between solution operations support and business departments by new hardware, systems releases, and technology acceptance tests.
- Server blade rebooting and other IT-related responsibilities off-hours/weekends.
- Demonstrates competence around the areas of product knowledge, relationship building, professionalism and personal excellence, project management, leadership, people focus, and business development.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering, or Engineering-related field, or equivalent business experience required.
- Proficiency with service oriented architecture / REST, SOAP web service technologies
- Knowledge in monitoring activities around MQ series servers and Amazon Web Services will be a plus. AWS is a complex platform incorporating multiple services such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Queue Service (SQS), Simple Storage Service (S3), Aurora, RedShift, etc.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA privacy and Security rules.
- • Experience with JIRA ticketing system and Salesforce CRM platform will be a plus.
- Ability to speak in groups, lead projects and provide a dynamic leadership presence.
- Ability to work independently to meet objectives.
- Enterprise level design and architecture experience involving networking, servers, data, web services, and mobility
- Strong domain knowledge within the consumer financial services industry, especially residential mortgage preferred
- Strong analytical and logical thinking applied with an excellent attention to detail.
- Personal characteristics that demonstrate initiative and focus on achievement/results.
- 10 years technical lead and/or management
- Proven experience in leading Network Operations Centers, working with distributed teams.
- Technical experience with enterprise networking, servers, cloud services, etc.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Please refer to Job Description