When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Looking for a Sr. Python Developer to join our data engineering team to be responsible for the following Essential functions.
- Must be a Python expert;
- Must have Python and experience with data extraction, data cleansing and data wrangling; - SQL and experience with relational databases;
- Responsible for writing clean efficient and scalable code
- Must have extensively worked on python modules like PYSPARK, PYODBC, confluent Kafka, azure service bus,
- Must have Strong knowledge on AZURE cloud services like ADLS, Azure service bus, AKS, Data Bricks to build Vendor Data Consumption & publishing programs to process huge volumes of data
- Must have experience working on Azure, Big data (SPARK & Hadoop), Agile, DevOps, Git, Kubernetes, Jenkins, SQL, NO-Sql)
- Must have strong experience with data management including processing and loading Large Data Volumes
- Must have Strong experience building back-end systems with Python. Experience publishing and consuming APIs.
- Must have Strong expertise on micro service architecture.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and drive them to resolution.
- Collaborate with an offshore team to design & develop new components.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop applications through their full lifecycle.
- Perform object-oriented design and analysis (OOD/OOA).
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Collaborate with other tech leads and architects to design distributed systems.
- Interpret written requirements and technical specifications documents.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned
- Minimum 7 years’ software development experience developing solutions
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience with Python
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working with Streaming using Spark or Flink or Kafka or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in the following Big Data frameworks: File Format (Parquet, AVRO etc..)
- Solid experience of RDBMs, distributed SQL and NoSQL databases including, but not limited to, MySQL, Cosmos, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience working with business teams to capture and define data models and data flows to enable downstream analytics
- Hands on design experience with data pipelines, joining data between structured and unstructured data
- Solid understanding of Data modeling, data mapping, data governance and the processes and technologies commonly used in this space;
- Solid understanding of Data integration tools (e.g. Talend, DataStage, ADF, SSIS) and data warehousing / data lake tools;
- Solid understanding of Systems development life cycles such as Agile and Scrum methodologies and API based data acquisition and management.
- Solid understanding of securely handling data both in motion and at rest such as communication protocols, encryption, authentication, and authorization
- Solid knowledge of Cloud technologies such as SaaS, IaaS and PaaS within Azure
- Solid experience and understanding of build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies (CICD).
- Solid understanding of SQL programming skills and MS SQL Server.
- Solid understanding in Agile software development practices.
- Solid understanding of Unit testing with mocking
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and architectures
- Experience in API design and development
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services.
- HTTP and invoking web-APIs
- Solid understanding of web security concepts.
- Solid understanding of security (Authentication/Authorization).
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and architectures, including SOA, SaaS, and microservices.
- Experience in queueing systems (Ex. Service Bus, kafka)
- Desired: Practical experience with a Tier1 cloud platform (Azure or AWS)
- Desired: Paired programming and XP Exposure
- Desired: Understanding Data Catalog, Data Governance, Data Lineage
- Programming in Scala
- Leading other engineers in a full-stack (dev/test/deploy/operate) agile delivery team model
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Desired: Mortgage Originations or Servicing experience.
- Strong C# .NET knowledge to integrate & sometimes translate legacy code
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. Engineers may develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, EDI routines, graphics modules, etc.