Location: Lewisville, TX, United States
Req ID: 012479
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who can jump into the Web team and make an impact quickly in our Loan Origination products and features. The Associate Product Manager can expect to be a subject matter expert for the product’s various stakeholders, manage customer feedback, monitor usage trends, and test releases. We hope you'll join us!
● Write stories and help keep the product backlog in logical work groupings and sequences based on business priority
● Manage feedback from app users to inform the development process
● Validate and test new features and app versions to support a continuous release process
● Monitor production issues and escalate accordingly to see the issue through to resolution
● Maintain regular reporting of key metrics
● Work with engineering to implement, document, validate, and monitor our logging and metrics
Qualifications & Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Business Intelligence, Project Management, Product Management or similar field.
● Preferred: 3+ years of customer support experience in mortgage servicing, mortgage originations or similar financial services
● Passion for great customer service and mobile apps
● Interest in data and using metrics to make product decisions
● You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
● Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
● You are a critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
● You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:012479
Job Category:Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummarySupports a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life. Functions as a central resource with design, quality, test, marketing and distribution as the product(s) move through their lifecycle. Directs those involved in the design, modification and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products. Formulates and executes long-term plans for cost/profit control. Promotes use of new technologies and industry-leading trends.