This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Coraopolis, PA, United States
Req ID: 013941
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
The Appraisal Customer Service Associate I is responsible for locating and assigning Appraisers our client orders anywhere in the nation. Reporting to the Manager of Appraisal Operations the Appraisal Customer Service Associate I will ensure all orders are completed on time and in compliance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Use proprietary system to locate qualified field appraisers to complete appraisal orders across the US. Once an appraiser is located, the order must be assigned and documented.
• Utilizes a daily work in progress report and the call system, to insure the resolution of internal calls and the timely processing of client appraisal orders.
• Regularly communicates with clients and company departments via phone, email and by entering order status notes into the order management platform.
• Delivers superior customer service, effectively communicates via email and phone, manages their work utilizing reports, and effectively communicates order status with other departments.
• 1-2 year’s of valuations experience highly preferred but will also consider experience in title, escrow, and settlements.
• High School diploma or state accepted equivalent required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Customer service mindset.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• ABILITY TO WORK A 11:30A.M.-8P.M
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:013941
Primary Location City:Coraopolis
Primary Location Region:Pennsylvania
Primary Location Postal Code:15108
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryAppraisal of residential properties. Investigates the fair market value and property ratings through analysis and inspection of properties. Ensures that the properties are in accordance with departmental specifications.