When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The person for this role should be an engineer who has done the implementations/hands on experience.
- Design, and implement Identity and Access Management products such as CA, SailPoint, Aveksa, CyberArk, Okta, Oracle, Saviynt, etc.
- Single sign-on including federation, end-user provisioning, and synchronization services with existing applications and systems
- Password Management
- Design and configure IdM components including resource adapters and synchronization
- Design, engineer, and implement Single Sign-On Solutions
- Installation of new software releases and system upgrades
- Evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems
- Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
- Provide technical support by utilizing working knowledge of systems
- Build application integration framework
- Automate routine administrative tasks through scripting
- Provides training to less experienced team members and internal customers
- Keep management informed of technical trends and/or emerging technology
- Actively participate to improve the procedures and standards when the opportunity arises
- Represent the organization as a prime contact with customer management
- Display time management skills to effectively and efficiently meet schedules and deadlines
- Work with an extremely heavy workload on multiple concurrent tasks
- Utilize skills in negotiating timelines, project requirements and building consensus
- Escalate issues to management and other teams when appropriate
- Follow up on issues and the results of issue resolutions
- Proposes and implements proactive measures to prevent issues
- Demonstrates the ability to filter relevant information from oral and written communications
- Voluntarily take on additional tasks to help achieve the group's objectives
- Recognize the interest and needs of other groups
- Act independently and exercise good judgment as well as work cross functionally and create virtual teams as necessary
- Understand how global events impact organization and acts accordingly
- Follow up after task/project completion to ensure customer needs have been met
- Recognize and balances the group's interests and needs with those of other groups
- Offer assistance and advice to team members
- Provide budget input to management
- Proficient skills in negotiating timelines, project requirements and building consensus.
- Understand and recognizes organizational structure and how it can impact project success
- Assists in developing budget requirements
- Identifies best practices
- Develops skills in negotiating for project resources and disputed issue resolution
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field with minimum 7-10 years experience. Certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, or CISM desired.
- 6+ years of experience involving work directly related to security control evaluation and implementation on a similar technology platform including
- Must have hands on deployment experience with Identity Management technology
- Solid understanding of identity management, single sign on, and security concepts
- Ability to read source code snippets and XML/JSON structured data objects.
- LDAP enabled directory integration
- SDLC and Use Case development
- Microsoft Active Directory integration
- Powershell or other scripting language
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
This role supports the vision and direction for Security initiatives that support the company’s business objectives and requirements. The incumbent will consult on all aspects of Information Security across the enterprise, design and implement Identity and Access Management solutions, and consult with corporate and third party application development teams to facilitate integration with new or existing IDM/IAM solutions and achieve business objectives. This is a highly technical position.