When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages overall production and pipeline, sets goals and tracks metrics for team members
- Provide monthly one on one coaching and development of Direct Reports
- Builds relationships with other departments
- Performance evaluation for team members; identification of individuals eligible for recognition and rewards, individuals demonstrating aptitude and readiness for promotions, and individuals in need of additional support.
- Collaborates with team to leverage their education on the Design Thinking process (on-the-ground observation, synthesis of insights, ideation, and testing) to identify emerging opportunities for innovation; shares insights with leadership
- Document learnings and regularly share back with team and leaders; actively contribute to team initiatives and shared goals; support teammates through peer mentorship and feedback
- Responsible for the training, development, and performance reviews of staff
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with strong critical thinking and problem solving
- Manage vendor to ensure appropriate processing of items, compliance and complaint tracking for performance and trends
- Ensure team remains compliant to service level agreements with internal business partners in addition to regulatory practices/requirements.
- Handle all complex and/or sensitive Executive complaints as needed
- Expertise with reporting tools and database software (e.g. Access), spreadsheet expert (Excel), or other functionally similar applications.
- Proficiency with MERS, LSAMS system, Microsoft Excel/Access/Word/PowerPoint preferred
- Mortgage compliance knowledge (CFPB, OCC, NMS, etc.).
- Work with third party vendors and other Servicers to implement protocols
- Leverage/Develop Best Practices within the industry to ensure that the company remains competitive on a cost per loan basis while delivering service levels which meet or exceed the needs of the customer, client and investor
- Maintain awareness of the mortgage industry and make recommendations to management as appropriate
- Assist Risk and Compliance in review/escalation and resolution of items timely
Functional Job Competencies:
- Integrity and Trust
- Time Management
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Education/Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred.
- Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- List any special certifications, licenses, and/or knowledge requirements for this job:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to deal with complaints and conflict resolutions in a professional and decisive manner
- 5 years of related customer care experience
- 2+ years of recent, residential, mortgage servicing experience as a team manager/supervisor.
- Should be Proficient with the process and could be called upon to assist with training new hires, mentoring, participate in Client calls, drive teams towards target attainment, prepare Quality Release of Lien modules etc.,
- Competencies required would be Decision making, Skills to handle conference calls, Email etiquette
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
The Document Services Manager manages all aspect of the Document Service Lien Release Portfolio Function, including but not limited to Compliance Reviews, Reporting, Research, Audits, KPI Metric adherence.
Manage head count of 6-12 team members.
The role works closely with onshore and offshore vendors. Coordinates responses to both internal/external partners and customers