This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chandler, AZ, United States
Req ID: 014030
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for fielding in-bound calls from customers or authorized third parties regarding all mortgage origination, closing, and general servicing questions. The associate may also make outbound calls and work with the borrower to determine the best possible method to permanently resolve delinquency by using a variety of collections and workout techniques. The position is also responsible for providing excellent customer service and knowledgeable responses to resolve customer concerns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Compares and evaluates possible customer service solutions, and decides which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and circumstances.
• Timely and accurate processing of payoff statement quotes, including prepayment penalty and refund calculations.
• Resolve mortgage research items by utilizing the servicing system.
• Assists borrowers with late charge waiver, due date change, and other loan maintenance requests.
• Process verifications of Mortgage for both internal and external customer.
• Input data and verify information as it pertains to processing telephone draft payments.
• Provide customers with information about company products and services to generate additional revenue through cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
• Properly document each customer interaction in the servicing system.
• Perform loan-related mathematical equations.
• Perform follow-up and research tasks to ensure problem resolution.
• Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer mortgage assets.
• A high school diploma or state accepted equivalency is required.
• Must have ability to delight Customers.
• Must have Excellent Vocal Communication.
• Must have punctual excellence traits.
• Must be Customer Resolution driven.
• Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience.
• Training provided.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:014030
Primary Location City:Chandler
Primary Location Region:Arizona
Primary Location Postal Code:85286
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Servicing
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryResponsible for handling in-bound calls from customers or third parties regarding all general servicing questions. The associate may also make outbound calls and work with the borrower to determine the best possible method to permanently resolve delinquency by using a variety of collections and workout techniques.