When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
We are seeking an AVP, Systems Architect that excels in a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environment and is passionate about managing high quality, high performance, and scalable software. Candidate will be responsible for working with and managing a team of seasoned engineers whose main objective is to maintain all aspects of the overall software development lifecycle and ensure the on-time, quality delivery of software product releases and mentor junior developers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, vision and direction to key business initiatives by integrating processes and information in support of the business mission
- Works with Business Partners and Project Teams to analyze, design, implement and/or support business applications/systems
- Develops release plan and conducts IPMS using structured design methodologies
- Strengths usually revolve around communication, organization, and cross functional business and application knowledge
- Communicate complex ideas to Business Partners
- Ensures on-time delivery of all projects
- Provides effective leadership through the development of standard practices and effective communication
- Supports customers to resolve issues with systems or business process/procedures
- Oversees project development process to ensure that it meets stated requirements
- Reports status, manages change control processes, and performs program/project communications
- Negotiates project plans, time frames and trade-offs with Business Partners understanding the impacts to project
- Coordinates testing of enhancements, and if needed develops, provides educational tools and materials.
- Develop, communicate and deploy Enterprise Architecture Governance processes.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency in line with business strategy. Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Evaluate and propose architecture, design and technology alternatives that both drive and align to our enterprise architecture standards.
- Collaborate across IT to review recommended solutions to ensure compatibility with current architecture strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or foreign equivalent
- 10 years of experience in software development, programmer, or related position, with knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and related technologies.
- 7 years’ experience using Microsoft tech stack.
- Understanding of object-oriented design and programming (OOD, OOP) and Design Patterns. .NET development (C#.NET, WPF, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVVM, MVC).
- Experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s) in a highly data intensive environment.
- Database Development experience. SQL Server 2016/2010 (Stored Procedures, triggers, DTS etc.).
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) a plus.
- Exposure to Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for the planning, implementation, and operation of the company's information technology strategy. Includes the selection of information systems hardware and software to support internal business processes. Develops the regional networking strategy including WAN's, intranets and standards for local LAN's. Develops and implements operating procedures and directs the study, design and implementation of new systems/equipment.