When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Are you an experienced Product Analyst passionate about leadin Digital Analytics strategy, implementation, administration, & support? Do you want to drive positive change in the mortgage industry? If so, Mr. Cooper Home Loans wants to hear from you. We’re the largest non-bank mortgage servicer in America, with a lean in-house Product team that functions like a nimble startup.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead Digital Analytics efforts including:
- Partner with our website product management, design, and engineering teams to define KPIs and site analytics strategy for new and existing products.
- Aggregate, organize, and visualize data through analytics dashboards, using specialized tools like Google Data Studio or Tableau.
- Create, maintain and propagate custom and recurring digital analytics reports delivering insights on user behavior, site performance, new feature success, and testing.
- Present your findings to teams, stakeholders and executives to help support decision making.
- Provide recommendations to keep Mr. Cooper website analytics practices in line with company needs and up to industry standards.
- Collaborate with analytics professionals across departments to ensure consistency of tracking and reporting.
- Champion the use of data and research in project execution across the Digital Products department.
- Collect and analyze data using Google Analytics and in-house data storage systems.
- Implement and maintain advanced Google Analytics tracking using Google Tag Manager.
- Evaluate the overall performance and health of Mr. Cooper websites and mobile apps.
- Troubleshoot any data issues related to tracking and reporting.
- Train and mentor team members to use analytics tracking tools and services (self-service model).
- Partner with User Experience team on A/B testing projects, hypothesis creation, success metrics definition, project documentation, and test analysis reporting.
- Partner with QA to define analytics tests cases and regression testing.
- Mange all aspects of technical SEO on the website including:
- Site architecture and site speed
- Indexing / crawl errors
- Org and other structured data mark-up
- Sitemap and Robots.txt file management
- Perform on and off-page technical SEO audits and competitor analyses
- Track and analyze site crawl issues
- Troubleshoot performance issues and strategize solutions
- Assign priority to and present recommendations with supporting ROI
- Maintain up-to-date personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
- Work cross functionally with testing, loyalty, analytics, advertising, brand protection, and development teams on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree is considered a plus
- At least 3 years’ prior experience in agile software development environments and should be comfortable working in cross-functional teams with developers, designers and business stakeholders.
- Technical aptitude and experience working with websites, SQL queries, testing and trouble-shooting APIs
- Domain/Industry knowledge of the real estate and mortgage industry is a plus.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
• Define and lead Digital Analytics strategy, implementation, administration, & support
• Continuously monitor & improve all aspects of technical SEO performance