When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Maintains, reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs with specific regards to SFTP (currently Sterling File Gateway). Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Responsible for migrations to and stability of SFTP platform. Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting daily production support issues, ensuring to always improve methods of providing SFTP services, maintaining stability, and assisting in resolving production down situations. Must work with other team members, management, and business units to resolve problems and ensure maximum uptime.
Generally, what would you do as an Sr. Systems Analyst?
- Complete software implementations, upgrades, configuration and support of multiple systems and applications with major focus on Projects, Operational Readiness and Operations work.
- Coordinate all aspects of sustaining applications in our technical environment.
- Focus on medium to complex applications.
- Work as part of the Information Technology team to resolve application problems and support operations of assigned software.
- Use current system and computer technology, and design, install and insure continuing operation of systems in applicable functional areas.
Now, more specifically you would:
- Support, configure, upgrade, maintain and implement multiple new and existing applications within the portfolio.
- Engage in the evaluation and testing of new technologies with emphasis on interoperability.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation with support team.
- Work with the customers, cross functional internal IT teams and vendors to troubleshoot technical and functional issues to resolution.
- Ensure system changes follow change management procedures and protocols, create and maintain all documentation for all assigned applications, and develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications.
- Utilize business knowledge to identify opportunities for improvement of existing and/or new information technology that will drive value to the business.
- Maintain strong communications with Project Leader/Manager/Team Leader as well as other team/staff members, end-users and vendors to ensure a productive and cooperative environment. Communications will be at a professional level.
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or experience consistent with the Sr System Analyst job responsibilities.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Knowledge of administrative systems and software applications including SQL, File Transfer Platforms, Azure, SSO.
- Demonstrated experience in managing windows-based client/server technologies in a corporate network environment (i.e. specific to troubleshooting, installing/upgrading applications) is required.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and changing user environment and be committed to corporate IT standards.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Have strong workflow and data flow analysis skills, strong problem-solving skills and ability to acquire a working knowledge of departmental operations are required.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with all levels of personnel to include: IT management staff, business personnel and leadership.
- Can effectively manage vendor relationships.
- Possess the ability to stay ahead of rapidly changing technologies and to interface the various system components to produce effective and efficient solutions.
Why Mr. Cooper?
- Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads.
- Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses
- Long-and short-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):