When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
The AVP of Accounts Receivable will be responsible for directing and managing multiple teams in the day-to-day execution of the billing, collection and cash application activities including supporting functions. The incumbent will have working knowledge in accounting, accounts receivable management experience for a public company, as well as strong project management skills. The incumbent shall ensure collections efficiency, minimize past due accounts, forecast future cash inflows, provide real-time executive reporting on collection status, and ensure accounting accuracy throughout the entire accounts receivable process. Responsibilities also include evaluating, implementing, and continuously improving policies, processes & procedures and internal controls to ensure regulatory compliance and safeguarding of assets.
- Oversees all aspects of the Accounts Receivable function as the senior escalation point of contact.
- Provides leadership and oversees key processes and decisions for Billing, Collections and Cash Application activities to improve performance and efficiencies.
- Directs, develops, plans, coordinates, implements, and maintains department strategies, objectives, policies, and procedures to improve the overall operating environment and effectiveness of the AR function.
- Partner with Information Technology, Business Systems and cross-functional business owners regarding solutions and emerging technologies to drive key system initiatives and improvements.
- Ensure compliance, through continuous education and training, with generally accepted accounting principles, internal controls, policies and procedures, applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for staffing, staffing planning, developing direct reports, conducting performance appraisals on direct reports, ensuring compliance with training requirements, and addressing skill gaps.
- Maintain productive cross-functional relationships with internal and external customers through effective communication and collaboration.
- Define, develop, and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure personnel and operational performance exceeds expectations. Present plans to address problematic area or activities.
- Prepare a Monthly Business Review (MBR) for leadership highlighting critical Operational KPI’s.
- Assists with month end close and ensures complete alignment between accounting and accounts receivable.
- Creates, implements, and tests disaster recovery processes for areas of responsibilities.
- Manages requests from internal and external auditors with regards to functional area.
- Leads projects as required for functional area and manages or participates in projects as directed by leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations or certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- 4-year Degree in Finance or Management (preferred)
- 7+ years' Accounts Receivable or Accounting Shared Services experience.
- 4+ years' in managing cross-functional teams.
- Current with Shared Services best practices, procedures, and emerging technologies.
- Emotional Intelligence, Communication, Leadership & Engagement
- Comprehensive understanding of Order-To-Cash processes and solutions.
- Professional written and verbal communication including ability to prepare and give presentations.
- Effective decision-making skills based on sound judgment and business knowledge.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing priorities and job responsibilities.
- Ability to manage people, processes, and operations with minimal guidance.
- Ability to contribute in a team environment, showing substantial leadership skills.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting interfaces between systems.
- Strong aptitude towards utilizing, supporting, and learning multiple applications/systems.
- Experience with Oracle or large ERP system.
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Accounting & Finance
Additional Posting Location(s):
Develops and implements accounting practices and procedures. Provides and interprets data from accounting records as required from management. Coordinates accounting services and integrates with operating needs. Oversees the management of functions such as property records, general ledger, and general accounting services (i.e., payroll and accounts payable).