This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Lewisville, TX, United States
Req ID: 014237
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with deep design and delivery experience of multi-tier web base applications. Ability to coordinate technical standards within a development team and successful track record of delivering high quality products on time following Agile methodologies. This professional is responsible for the technology used on projects and its implementation, and mentors less-experienced staff in their career development. He or she also influences and collaborates with internal customers and work teams across departments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Design, code, and implement web base applications with emphasis around performance, scalability and stability
· Develop high quality complex frameworks and systems while being able to diagnose and resolve complex issues.
· Implements continuous build and automated unit test frameworks.
· Ensures that implementation follows designs, and directs modifications of designs
· Ability to work independently and also collaborate with team members.
· Strong analytical and resolution skills
· Support the line of business with both development and production support issues
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
· Overall, 3+ years of experience as a senior software development engineer working on web based applications
· Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming (OOD, OOP)
· Proficiency and experience with Java J2EE and related web technologies
· Development experience with ReactJS and NodeJS
· Development experience with Microservices and related design patterns
· Development experience with MVC and applications using Spring framework
· Development experience with web services using JAX-WS, Spring web services
· Prior experience with Git
· Experience with Oracle as backend database
· Working experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies
· Experience profiling Java applications including threading issues and examining thread dumps
· Good verbal and written skills, along with ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team on the right solutions
· Development experience with API’s and integration across multiple applications/systems
ADDITIONAL/PREFERRED JOB FUNCTIONS
· Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB or equivalent)
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:014237
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryResponsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of cost effective & sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements. Translates business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system solutions. Researches, identifies, tests, certifies, and selects technology products required for solution delivery. Establishes and implements technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.