This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Lewisville, TX, United States
Req ID: 014173
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
As a Senior Cloud/Enterprise Network Engineer, you will play an active role with strategic planning and tactical execution of managing, scaling, optimizing Xome’s network architecture to support current and future endeavors.
In this role, the Sr. Network Engineer will be a technical lead in analyzing business networking requirements and translating them into actionable technical requirements and designs.
Much of a Sr. Network Engineer’s time is spent working on project related work; however, the role includes being on call, and mentoring other members of the Engineering Team, and Operations team members.
The Sr. Network Engineer also helps with the turnover or transition process for projects completed to the Operations team. They also assist in the assessment of Infrastructure deficiencies so they can be developed into revisions to the overall architecture standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of Cloud and Enterprise network solutions.
· Assist with the design, and implementation of interconnectivity of IaaS infrastructures whether from Public Cloud providers such as AWS or MS Azure, or Private Cloud implementations.
· Provide technical leadership on complex projects requiring multidisciplinary engineering teams.
· Create/maintain/improve network support documentation and processes.
· Install, configure, and support SDN (Software Defined Networking) components, such as SD-WAN Hub and Spoke appliances, SD-LAN Switches and WAPs, as well as their corresponding cloud controllers or dashboards.
· Provide enterprise-wide network support including installation, configuration and support of traditional/legacy network infrastructure components, such as routers, switches, and wireless infrastructures and technologies such as BGP, DHCP and DNS.
· Assist with Engineering and Operations team members with monitoring/alerting/logging analysis activities and event management systems.
· Assist with the implementation and troubleshooting of VDI infrastructures
· Contribute to planning, testing, and responding to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery events.
· Participate in network and systems audit reporting and responses, and remediation of findings.
· Troubleshoot network impacting issues.
· Perform related or similar duties as required or assigned.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a concentration in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other Information Technology degree or the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job
· 5-7 years as a hands-on Network Engineer
· 5-7 years of related experience in mission critical network engineering with proven skills in development, and successful implementation of enterprise WANs (global).
· 3-5 years of experience with configuration and deployment of AWS & Azure Networking, SD-WAN Networking
· Extensive experience with AWS & Azure Networking (TGW, VPC, VNet, Direct Connect, Express Routes, etc.).
· Experience with design, configuration and deployment of Meraki networking environments including integration with public and private clouds.
· Extensive knowledge with configuring and managing routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF, etc.)
· Experience with configuration and operation of network and system monitoring software (SolarWinds, Aqua Wave or comparable).
· Highly Proficient with DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Voice/SIP, Wireless, RFC, and ISO standards, etc.
· Strong attention to details with demonstrated troubleshooting, documentation, and analytical skills.
· Certifications in relevant technologies
· Cloud Automation Experience (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
· Load Balancer Experience (AWS, Azure, F5, Citrix, Cloudflare)
· Scripting / RestAPI Experience
· Familiarity of Mortgage Industry or Financial Regulatory Requirements
· Understanding of ITIL Standards
· Microsoft Teams Voice including SIP and other devices
Benefits and Compensation:
As being a member of the Mr. Cooper family there are numerous benefits. Besides medical, dental, and vision, you have the ability to take advantage of the Mr. Cooper housing products at a discount. Your family, and friends also can take advantage of some aspects of these discounts.
Looking to help pay it forward? Mr. Cooper not only has PTO (Paid time Off), and flex days, but additionally Paid Volunteer Time to give back to the community in some way.
Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:014173
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryResponsible for determining current and future enterprise infrastructure networking needs. Oversees the design and implementation of infrastructure networking that support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization.