When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Things You’ll Do:
- Continual focus on the Mr. Cooper website for improvements in all areas in order to improve the customer experience and conversions at all touchpoints, pre-login and post-login.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Web Development, Analytics, Creative and IT teams to determine project scope, timelines, milestones, resource needs, and process for all Marketing Originations Web-related projects.
- Spearhead the ongoing A/B testing of all elements on landing pages to improve conversions.
- Work across the marketing organization to obtain website content, materials, digital assets, and legal approvals.
- Maintain detailed calendar of all A/B tests and plan months in advance of upcoming tests.
- Work with VPs to ensure all the different channel Website needs are planned for and resources are accounted for.
- Review project deliverables prior to distributing to team members to ensure quality, clarity and identification of next steps.
- Attend meetings, take detailed notes and coordinate next steps.
- Complete quality assurance reviews of all deliverables to ensure scope is being followed
- Collaborate with web development and creative teams to identify and address project risks, calendars, and coordinate deliverables.
- Serve as internal point of contact for Marketing Originations Web development projects
- Proactively monitor all A/B tests and follow through with all reports, including insights and learnings and partner with Digital Analyst to make recommendations for additional A/B tests.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery and execution of Marketing Originations Website projects.
- Work hand-in-hand with analytics team in developing KPI reports with key insights and opportunities to aid leadership with strategic decision making.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in marketing project management or account management role dealing with digital projects, website in particular
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with Website maintenance (not technical aspects, but understanding of workflows and dependencies)
- Experience with conversion funnels
- Proven background of reading results and acting on them
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of testing platforms such as Google Optimize
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze performance and find opportunities and insights
- Ability to work fast without compromising quality or accuracy
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
As Web/Digital Marketing Manager, you will work closely with internal Web, creative and Marketing Originations teams to proactively coordinate and support assigned web development, A/B testing and digital marketing projects through their lifecycles. Your primary focus will be to plan, schedule and monitor progress and quality of Marketing Originations website projects, while mitigating risks to ensure that projects are successfully launched from beginning to end.