When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Job Description Summary:
- Audits loan to ensure files are ready for closing.
- Generates closing documents and sends to settlement agent for signing.
- Reviews loan documents on closed loans to ensure proper execution.
- Balances with title and initiates funding wire.
- Reviews title ledger after disbursement and complete the Post Consummation Closing Disclosure.
- Review loan documents for pricing and verify Credit File and Closing Documents for accuracy and completion
- Review title requirements for state specific deed/mortgage attachments and /or state mortgage tax requirements; Verify original Deed of Trust/Mortgage is complete with applicable attachments for recording purposes
- Help train new/ inexperienced funders on file flow and system efficiency
- Verify all liens of record will be eliminated or paid off for proper lien position
- Responsible for drawing and sending accurate Closing Documents to the Settlement Agent for closing
- Verify underwriting and funding conditions are signed off on underwriting approval prior to funding loan
- Check documents to ensure they are complete, accurate and signature requirements are met
- Verify demands are current and figures are accurately reflected on the Closing Disclosure
- Ensures loans meet department policies and procedures for funded loans in accordance with Investor/ Program guidelines, State and Federal rules and regulations
- Check Closing Disclosure to ensure maximum cash back and cash to close are within Program Guidelines
- Check all liens and pull demands for payment on title
- Ensure the Title Package, including Funding Figures/ Demands/ Security Instruments/ Shortage Checks are sent to title, and title is ready for the funding wire
- Confirm loan information in the company system is accurate and initiate computerized loan funding process
- Obtains title disbursement ledger after funding/disbursement, balances system, and issues Post Consummation Closing Disclosure
- Initiates loan boarding into servicing system
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Reviews all documentation on closed loans as required within specified delivery deadlines. Works with secondary marketing in order to deliver loan packages to investors.