When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- Performs Consultations & Analyzes Business Issues/Needs – Consults with subject matter experts to assess business needs, determine and address knowledge/performance gaps, understand learning needs, objectives, costs and outcomes to make recommendations that fit the organizational strategy and needs of the business. Develops learnings plans that drive business goals. Effectively manages relationships with leaders and uses project management skills to keep projects and resources on track and communicates progress, expectations or challenges with stakeholders effectively. Identifies measurement approaches and mechanisms to evaluate success of the learning solution.
- Manages All Phases of Strategic/Learning Projects using Instructional Design Model - Manages multiple complex learning projects and all phases of instructional design independently – analysis, design, development, implementation & evaluation. Applies ADDIE/principles of adult learning and incorporates creative strategies that include experiential, challenge-based, simulation/action learning, and virtual classroom opportunities. Utilizes creative and cutting-edge technologies to develop and implement scalable solutions that engage the audience, increase retention, transfer skills and knowledge, and drive organizational goals.
- Plans, Implements, & Leads Learning Solutions - Conducts pilots to identify specific issues that need to be addressed prior to delivery (e.g., timing, media, content gaps, audience engagement, assessment issues, etc.).Publishes, tests, and uploads files to appropriate delivery locations (e.g., LMS, SharePoint). Submits user information to LMS for course assignments. Responds to ongoing feedback from leaders, SMEs, Learning Specialists, and makes appropriate adjustments to learning deliverables. Designs and implements follow-up activities to strengthen and sustain knowledge gained and skills developed from learning programs.
- Measures & Evaluates Learning Effectiveness - Strategically evaluates learning programs and processes for their overall effectiveness by developing and supporting key indicators that measure the value of learning solutions in terms of performance improvement and behavior change. Measures impact and behavior change and revises learning content to produce business results. Reviews data, summarizes key findings, recommends next steps, and reports results back to the business/leadership team.
- Administration - Reviews, QA’s, provides feedback to Digital Learning Analysts on their projects. Manages curriculum for all digital content in shared location. Audits courses quarterly to check for accuracy of content. Collaborates with LMS team to get digital courses uploaded/re-versioned. Leads meetings and follows-up with stakeholders on key projects/priorities.
Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the job)
- Experience managing large scale, enterprise-wide projects/initiatives
- Strong project management, instructional design and consultation skills with demonstrated application of ADDIE and/or other agile instructional design model, learning measurement, learning management systems, and organizational development strategies
- Ability to consult with different levels of leadership and design/create dynamic content that incorporates engaging design elements and effective learning principles for an optimum learning experience
- Forward-thinking mindset for facilitating change management strategies to align organization culture with business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience using the ADDIE model and/or other agile learning development models
- 6-10 years of experience with design/eLearning authoring/video productions tools [SnagIt, Vyond, Camtasia, Articulate 360 Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.]
- Strong portfolio of digital content (eLearnings, micro learning videos, infographics, simulations, etc.)
- Experience with SharePoint Design
- Certifications – ATD Instructional Design, ATD Articulate Storyline or similar
- Experience running a virtual classroom (technical + non-technical)
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
This role is an expert in adult learning/instructional design methodologies and leverages these principles to develop high-quality, high-impact learning content in support of servicing, originations, and corporate/enterprise initiatives. The Sr. DLA manages all key aspects of the instructional design process, from project scoping and planning through course deployment. Demonstrates substantial experience creating interactive, instructionally sound learning content in a fast-paced production environment.