When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
This is an exciting, ground-floor opportunity to join our FLASH Team – a new, strategic initiative for Mr. Cooper Loan Originations to remake today’s loan fulfillment process with new technology and workforce restructuring that reduces cost & turn times while increasing Customer Satisfaction.
The Loan Solution Specialist is responsible for addressing and resolving loan issues in the processing & underwriting of mortgage loan files within established service level agreements (SLAs).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and resolve issues with loan verification documentation (such as title reports, homeowners’ insurance, property taxes, credit / pay histories, income, employment, and appraisal) to ensure compliance with all applicable program guidelines as well as federal and state regulations).
- Complete Loan Structuring activities to include re-disclosures, resolving compliance issues, prep for Underwriting, completion of Closing Disclosures and preparation of the file for loan closing.
- Properly update appropriate systems -- BOSS – Director and Loan Origination System (LOS) -- with data and notes resulting from work on assigned Tasks.
- Be well versed and knowledgeable of all FLASH workflow process and policies & procedures.
- Complete all work within established FLASH workflow processes and policies & procedures.
- Provide feedback to management on how to improve FLASH workflows & processes to deliver improved service to our customers.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
A lot, in our opinion. We hope you’re excited as we are…
- Career growth opportunity – this is your chance to break into the mortgage industry, build a new skill set with ongoing professional development, coaching, on-the-job learning, mentoring, career pathing
WHY SHOULD I BE A COOPER?
- We believe in promoting from within . . . In 2018 more than 75% of management positions were promotions from our internal team
- Aggressive paid vacation, company paid holidays and we even get paid time off to volunteer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match, flexible spending accounts for childcare and health care
- Reimbursement available for educational expenses
- Dallas team members enjoy a day at Six Flags every year with family & friends
- Coffee – need we say more? Unlimited full range of coffee & tea provided all day long
- Contests – fun, engaging contests to reward our team
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Analytical mindset
- Energetic personality
- Great communication skills
- Ability to problem solve with patience and empathy
- Effective time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Coachable and willing to go above expectations
- Desire to grow your career and make a difference at Mr. Cooper
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Position is responsible for addressing and resolving loan issues in the mortgage fulfillment process within established SLAs