When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Treasury Analyst - Treasury will be responsible for financing of mortgage loans and managing warehouse lines of credit. This includes; preparing transmittal tapes, funding wires, and reconciling funds received from warehouse facilities. Monitors and manages collateral tracking system and ensures accuracy of collateral tracking.
- Broad knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access and MS Office, as well as general understanding of financial concepts.
- The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and communicate with lenders, internal customers and management to address and resolve Treasury related questions.
- Recommend process improvements; establish trend graphs, and other special analytical projects as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and mathematical skills.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Experience with macros, pivot tables, MS Access and SQL is a plus.
Functional Job Competencies:
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Written Communications: Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Process Management: Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can’t; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
- Related experience with Financial Services, preferably an analytics role within the mortgage industry.
- Must be able to prioritize work and effectively manage to deadlines.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with peers and management.
What level of education or specialized training is required to perform the job?
- A quantitative/finance degree with the required technology skills or a technical background in computer science or a related field with a strong interest in finance.
List any special certifications, licenses, and/or knowledge requirements for this job:
How many years of directly related job experience are required to be qualified to enter the job?
- 3+ years of work experience, preferable an analytical role in financial services/Mortgage. Previous Access/SQL experience a must. Understanding of financial markets and products is a plus
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):