Location: Bengaluru, KA, India
Req ID: 014735
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
· Follow instructions, ability to learn and adapt quickly and deliver desired outcome
· Open to feedback and ability to work in a team environment
· Customer first focus with an eye for detail
· Need to deliver consistent results around productivity and quality following client specific guidelines, as per client SLAs & process workflow
· Excellent skills with to and fro correspondence and documentation with explanation of delay in case of any
· Must be flexible and highly receptive to change as mortgage servicing guidelines are updated frequently
· Strict compliance to process workflow as specified by the client
· Complete all mandatory training requirements in a timely manner.
· Identify opportunities for process / Customer service improvement and communicate it to the leadership
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:014735
Job Category:India Business Operations
Primary Location City:Bengaluru
Primary Location Region:Karnataka
Primary Location Postal Code:560064
Primary Location Country:India
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryTo carry out process transactions (data) based on client guidelines, to help achieve in part or whole resolution as required by the end customer within SLAs specified by the organization. Job could involve delivering tasks either through voice or non-voice medium. Key competencies required would be Business acumen, Customer First, Time management, Prioritization skills and some amount of decision making, specific to the process or transaction.