When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Operational oversight as a project manager and subject matter expert for servicing business and technology initiatives. Provides thought leadership, planning and oversight of execution for areas of responsibility. Responsible for managing project scope, schedule, timeline and cost benefit analysis. Must understand business vision and roadmaps, goals of project, and how timeline impacts benefit. Direct report to VP. Responsible for supporting business entity planning and operational direction. Decisions have a high impact on assigned business area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leads the project throughout the project life cycle, defining project objectives, aligning project resources to achieve goals, managing budget and ensuring established timelines are met.
- Drives the business SMEs and project team to identify and elicit requirements and documentation to aid in business and functional requirements.
- Ensures the project team has provided detailed description of user needs, program functions and steps required to develop or modify systems to technical partners and business development team.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of both business operations and technical scope and objectives of their projects.
- Provides critical thinking and thought leadership in analyzing functional requirements, procedures and problems to automate processing and/or improve systems to ensure that maximum business value is derived from each project.
- Coordinates with Business Partners, business developers, Technical Analysts and Developers and vendor resources to identify and define specifications, indicate areas of system impact and continuously communicate project status and needs.
- Develops, analyzes and manages project schedules and appropriate project management documentation.
- Ensures that all PM reports are accurate and are updated in a timely manner.
- Drives the adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology and oversee project and program management coaching
- Provides timely assessment of projects, quality or risk issues with early identification of project issues and risks impacting completion.
- Provides consistent communication to leadership with updates on progress, impacts, and changes associated with management of portfolio
- Identify issues/risk solutions, and provides project team with resources/support.
- Serves as relationship manager between PMO and LOB for ongoing project and strategy for the areas managed
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. We will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred
- At least 3 years of Project and resource management experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of Products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Project
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) for all levels in the organization. Experience working with senior leadership and providing concise updates on technical subjects
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage through ambiguity in processes and requirements.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Initiates, plans and executes projects while controlling the project lifecycle process to ensure timely delivery of quality solutions. Collaborates with Business Partners and Project teams to analyze, design, implement and/or support business application/systems. Develops detailed functional systems and program specifications using structured design methodologies. Supports customers to resolve issues with systems or business process/procedures. Provides support for key business initiatives by integrating processes, systems and information to fulfill business objectives.