When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee IT Compliance framework and activities for Xome focused on SOX, SOC, and client audits in close partnership with parent company Information Security team
- Partner with InfoSec, Infrastructure, and Dev Engineering teams to ensure IT General Controls (ITGC) and policies are in place and effective
- Assist with creation and operation of ITGC, program processes, procedures and workflows
- Assist in the evaluation of IT control design and operational efficacy
- Participate in the planning, execution, documentation and communication of all IT general controls related to SOX/SOC, client audits and policy compliance
- Partner with IT control owners and request owners in the interpretation, monitoring and reporting of IT controls
- Coordinate and track audit request evidence received from internal and external auditors
- Follow-up with request owners for evidence that is coming due, overdue and past due
- Document deficiencies, assist in the development of remediation plans and provide management responses
- Provide assistance and guidance to external auditors to ensure a timely and efficient completion of their audits (where applicable).
- Conduct industry research on emerging trends in risk and controls
- Schedule, prepare and conduct training sessions with key stakeholders
- Participate in audit observation meetings or walkthrough meetings for understanding of SOX, SOC and client audit applications
- Prepare reports for governance and oversight committees
- Communicate project status to members of the team in an efficient manner
- Lead/partner on project initiatives related to automation of or new ITGCs.
- Liaison with other departments to champion governance, risk and compliance principles best practice
- Track that controls are performed in accordance to control performance schedule
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job
- Minimum of 6 years in an IT Compliance, Information Security, Internal Audit or similar role supporting IT SOX/SOC compliance efforts among other company compliance initiatives.
- Understanding of general IT controls and the ability to analyze data and interpret results
- Ability to positively contribute and look for opportunities to improve upon existing process or procedures
- Possess a high standard of ethics and operate with integrity and professionalism
- Ability to drive results with minimal oversight
- Strong project management skills understanding assignments, tracking/monitoring progress, and reporting on status
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize
- Good written and oral communication and influencing skills including experience with audits with external facing audit firms, regulators, client auditors, etc.
- Experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance solutions is a plus
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISA, CRVPM or equivalent is a plus
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards, such as NIST CSF, COBIT5/2019, SOX, ISO 27001/27002, COSO, ITIL, FFIEC, FAIR, SSAE18
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Directs the corporation’s compliance with federal, state, and other regulatory requirements, including corporate governance. Administers compliance activities per corporate policies and procedures, including systems for addressing alleged violations of the compliance program. Participates in internal compliance testing and audits; may also be responsible for vendor compliance audits.