When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Senior Compensation Analyst role is an individual contributor role responsible for assisting in the design, development and maintenance of the Company’s broad based compensation programs. The incumbent works closely with the AVP of Compensation & People Analytics on review, design, and implementation of programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for annual focal merit and performance process; reviews merit increase trends, documents annual assessment processes, and makes recommendation for overall company merit budget.
- Responsible for annual performance bonus program and working with accounting for budget accruals.
- Reviews jobs for appropriate exemption classification and ensures compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Partners with HR colleagues and managers to ensure new job descriptions obtain appropriate content and conform to standards. Takes ownership of job description and documentation template, process, maintenance, and on-going development.
- Owns the maintenance and development of a clean and organized market data library utilizing automated survey management software tools.
- Evaluates our pay structures with fundamental standard to semi-complex compensation assessment techniques, statistics, and metrics as well as utilizing compensation based analytical software. Prepares current state assessments and modeling to recommend pay structure and geographic differentials movement, modification, changes, or redesign.
- Monitors salary data by job and grade level to evaluate internal pay equity, and reviews employee salary actions upon request.
- Prepares compensation related reports with accuracy and works closely with HRIS, HR Business Partners and Payroll in support of compensation programs and maintaining HR data integrity.
- Consults with managers and HR regarding compensation philosophy, programs, and administration.
- Monitors, prepares, and maintains compensation related information on Company intranet and HR SharePoint.
- Ensures compensation related programs are compliant with various related compensation labor laws and regulations. Keeps up with best practices and ensures we bring forward current and relevant practices to our compensation programs.
- Participates in compensation due diligence and job mapping activities for mergers and acquisitions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Finance, or similar discipline.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with pivot tables, lookups, formulas, if then statements, charts, and the like. Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills. Solid Microsoft Office Word skills.
- Ability to think critically, inquire, listen, clarify, and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a strategic thought partner with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish relationships.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy with data and figures.
- Great organizational and process management skills.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP®) preferred, but not required.
- 6+ years of related professional compensation experience working in a corporate compensation role. Financial Services experience strongly preferred.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for administering company compensation programs. Evaluates and analyzes salary data, determines pay grades, and conducts or participates in compensation surveys. Conducts job evaluations.