When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: POSITION OVERVIEW
- Be the Subject Matter Expert and business champion on IT related initiatives
- Interacting with Software Development Team during development cycle with production groups
- Working alongside production groups to ensure tools are employed
- Ensuring groups are using technical tools as designed
- Evaluating that production units fully leverage all systems functionality and automation
- Determining if new tools need to be created
- Determining data analysis for business needs
- Writing functional documentation for development team, ensuring written business processes are supported by systems
- Test developed results against specifications
- Management of workflow, ensuring all steps are adhered to effectively as it relates to the production application
- Evaluating products and services
- Producing results as expected
WHO YOU ARE: EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years minimum experience in related field required, additional experience preferred
- A high school diploma or state accepted equivalency is required. Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred
- Previous experience analyzing business processes for title, mortgage, or real estate companies
- Understanding of and previous experience in national title insurance
- Prior experience supporting business processes within the company
- Experience both in origination (refinance and home equity) and default (loss mitigation, foreclosure and REO) transactions
- Experience in technical programs related to title business
- Title and escrow (T&E) productions systems experience preferred
- Experience in functional application, flow charting, business process required
- Microsoft Project or similar program experience highly preferred
- MS Office Suite expert level knowledge required, with an emphasis on Visio and Excel
- Change management experience preferred
- Understanding of business methodology required
- Prior experience in systems conversions is a plus
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):