When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Lead team who is responsible for recruiting, developing sources, and executing recruitment strategies that market and sell the company's value proposition.
- Upskill current team members on different recruitment strategies, including hunting, referrals, social media, etc.
- Develop new and effective sourcing strategies geared toward attracting top talent
- Stay abreast of industry trends regarding competitive marketplace
- Understand and leverage staffing metrics to ensure success of the department
- Problem solve with "out of the box" recruiting strategies
- Screen and interview applicants in accordance with company procedures and refer qualified applicants to hiring managers.
- Maintain pipeline of viable candidates and candidate sources.
- Utilize company provided tools for sourcing and lead management
- Ensure hiring supervisors and managers are properly versed in interviewing skills, candidate selection, and legal concerns.
- Manage the implementation of job/career fairs or virtual job events
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities and formulate plans for your team to fill new roles quickly
- Partner with internal teams to manage job transfer procedures, onboarding processes, and compliance matters that may arise during the hiring process.
- Manage and participate in special projects associated with recruitment, performance improvement initiatives, system enhancements, conversions, or implementations.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to clarify job specifications, discuss business operations, competitive compensation packages and; develop recruiting strategies to fill current and future staffing needs.
- Ad hoc reporting as business fluctuations require to forecast, plan and ensure recruiting success.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with recruitment sources, and other outside vendors, adhering to the organization’s codes of conduct and ethics.
- Strategic and Tactical forward-thinking mindset for facilitating change management strategies to align organization culture and business goals
- Strong communication, writing and oral presentation skills, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels of management, including senior interactions and expectations
- Bachelor's degree required (4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Recruiting for a high volume fast-paced environment
- Preferred 3+ years’ experience in Sales/Service role; i.e. retail, service industry, outside B2B, etc.
- Preferred 2+ years’ experience leading Recruiting team; mortgage industry strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) tools, HRIS/HCM System, Workday a plus but not required, Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Visio & Word
- Demonstrated change management experience
- Process-driven with an ability to analyze and optimize
- Provide standard or ad hoc management reporting, as needed
- Knowledge of employment guidelines, practices, and laws/regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and communication skills
- Attention to detail for reporting development and analytics.
- Skilled at establishing relationships to effectively interact with all levels within an organization
- Ability to travel and support multiple locations
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
In this role as a Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will lead a team of Recruiters, manage the recruitment process, oversee projects driving continuous improvement and grow diversely strong talent pipelines for a designated business channel within Mr. Cooper. Manager, Talent Acquisition leaders understand the Mortgage industry, tap into their connections in the market and attract top talent. A successful Manager, Talent Acquisition actively supports, believes and embraces Mr. Coopers Core Values of Champion for our Customers, Challenger of Convention, and Cheerleader for our Teams, as well as maintain standards, meet timelines and exude proactive abilities to work.