When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- Independent decision-making authority as it pertains to adjudicating backgrounds
- Review all backgrounds for assigned groups and make decisions on next steps and write-up recommendations for any escalations based on cases in the past that have set precedence.
- Manage requisitions and candidates through the full onboarding process from offer through the first week of employment, and partner with respective team to ensure completion to meet goals
- Lead and conduct New Hire Orientation (in-person and virtual)
- Facilitate feedback on onboarding experience such as focus groups and surveys
- Gather and present findings to leadership with recommendations
- Participate on enterprise-wide projects, as needed
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruitment process
- Assist with the development and maintenance of candidate communications, offer letters, disclosures, new hire rosters, and reports
- Monitor candidate pipelines within onboarding and research blocks or problems and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure that all candidates pass the minimum requirements for the role regarding completion of paperwork and any pre-employment checks
- Document and maintain processes for new hire onboarding
- Facilitate weekly reviews to ensure all candidates have completed all requirements for the role and documentation is updated and accurate
- Provide regular reporting and updates on candidate onboarding pipeline
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Provides continual professional contact with the new hire on instruction for each onboarding requirement and a resource for general questions
- Performs other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- 3+ years’ of onboarding experience with a focus on high-volume hiring/onboarding
- Demonstrated advanced skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of employment guidelines, practices, and laws/regulations
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking system and HRIS/HCM System
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization both verbally and written
- Ability to execute tasks, independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills to handle multiple tasks in an environment with large volumes of data and paperwork
- Significant attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable working with and meeting deadlines
- Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks and provide detailed documentation/follow ups
- Basic facilitation skills and working knowledge of virtual presentation tools
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Responsible for administering the onboarding lifecycle for our candidates and new employees. The primary objective is to move top talent through the onboarding process as quickly, efficiently, and as accurately as possible to limit the amount of time between the offer and the first day of employment. Directly engages with offered candidates via phone and video to ensure completion of hiring process steps in advance of joining the company; these steps may include securing the return of signed offer letters and joining documents, facilitating background checks, and assisting with new employee orientation on the first day of employment.