When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
Generally, what would you do as a Vendor Coordination Manager?
- Vendor onboarding of strategic 3rd party title vendor partners (Reviewing executed engagement agreements to ensure all applicable documentation is present, create and maintain vendor profiles in operating system)
- Have ownership for the Vendor Networks performance against contracted SLA’s
- Track, evaluate and communicate vendor performance utilizing market comparison scorecard analysis. Ensure service level agreements are being met across on clients for supported business units
- Open Pipeline Management. (Review pending orders based on product / aging. Escalate to appropriate vendor contact(s). Follow on until final product is received)
- Vendor Meetings (Schedule and lead daily, weekly and monthly calls with both 3rd party vendors and internal supporting business units. Expected to document all action items for all parties involved and follow on until completed.)
- Discuss and properly document product requirements with management and designated business unit.
- First Line of Defense (Internal transactional escalation point of contact for assigned business units)
- Reporting (Must be able to analyze data set and determine root cause. Must be able to formulate strategic action plan and deliver on.)
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Must be proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree preferred
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads
- Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses
- Long-and short-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off accrual every pay period and paid holidays
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Horizon Way - Irving, TX
Responsible for the relationships and performance levels with the various business vendors of the company. Ensures Service Level Agreements are in place, are being tracked/measured against, and are being met by those vendors. Also ensure Vendor network availability and supply chain readiness.