When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The AVP of Program Management, Revenue is responsible for launching, and profitably managing partnerships with partners whose products and services (in verticals like insurance, home warranty, home security, etc.) are made available for Mr. Cooper customers. Mr. Cooper strives to identify and onboard world class partners whose products will make our customers’ home ownership a joy and the AVP of Program Management will be at the center of the action!
- Shape the Mr. Cooper Partnership team’s strategy, vision, and operations
- Identify potential verticals and partners that Mr. Cooper could pursue for partnerships
- Comprehensively analyze verticals, partners, partner offerings, strategic fit with Mr. Cooper
- Develop business cases for identified partnerships and verticals
- Communicate with appropriate stakeholders and bring broad buy-in for programs being launched and operated
- Manage process from negotiation through execution to customer relations, and create stable, effective programs
- Own, drive and actively facilitate the interaction of cross-functional stakeholders to bring programs to market, including managing risks, schedule
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders including external partners, marketing, customer service, IT on planning, execution, implementation, and measurement
- Continuously improving revenue and profitability of products and programs owned
- Create, and continuously measure and communicate program performance, milestones, and metrics, including budgets
- Continuously drive improvements across various teams, and processes, delivering increasing revenue
- Ensure world class customer experience across the entire product and service journey, getting ahead of and solving customer issues and complaints
- Enforce policies around documentation and standardization of programs and products
- Track and analyze issues, risks, and costs, and then proactively address and mitigate
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in project management, finance, Business
- 5 years of program/product/project management experience
- Possess excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- 2+ years of experience launching and managing partner / affiliate / 3rd party products
- 7+ years of program management experience
- Experience managing revenue, and owning PnL of programs
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills including working knowledge of analytics tools (PowerPivot etc.)
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc.), and PowerPoint
- Ability to do resource planning for programs and projects and forecast needs effectively
- Proficiency with agile or other program management methodologies
- Adept at building processes and project management
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across a variety of internal and external organizations including marketing, IT, finance, procurement
- Experience driving multifaceted, cross functional initiatives
- Resourceful in an ambiguous environment
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
The AVP of Program Management is responsible for launching and managing partnerships with partners whose products and services (in verticals like insurance, home warranty, home security, etc.) are made available for Mr. Cooper customers. Mr. Cooper strives to identify and onboard world class partners whose products will make our customers’ home ownership a joy and the AVP of Program Management will be at the center of the action!