When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we’ve opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
What We Want
A Business Analyst with the ability to define, measure, and implement improvements and reporting capabilities across Xome’s operations, with specific focus on the IT organization. You will support the delivery of enterprise roadmap initiatives, identify opportunities to optimize performance, and lead transformational initiatives. You will be a change agent, partnering throughout the business to implement process improvements, focusing on efficiencies, reducing costs, and increasing overall customer satisfaction.
- You have experience in streamlining business operations
- You demonstrate the desire to engage in continuous improvement and strive to quantify and measure tangible business results
- You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all team members
- You demonstrate a concern for the customer, both internal and external, and work to understand and represent their unique interests
- You have an analytical mindset and have experience in analysis techniques such as cost/benefit justification and return on investment calculation
- You partner effectively across a diverse set of stakeholders, both technical and functional, and act as a liaison between these groups
- You have a strong background in business transformation, process engineering, project management and consistent practices implementation
- You will understand Xome’s vision and the functional business units’ strategic objectives, and align your goals to achieve the desired outcomes
- Define and implement methods and standards for IT business operations, including scorecards, metrics and reporting
- Assess the current IT business processes and operational practices, and identify and implement improvements to reduce costs expenses and optimize total cost of application ownership and operations
- Identify opportunities to introduce robotic process automation to further streamline the user workflow and experience
- Design, implement and maintain Smartsheet solutions to support key business operations
- Support budget tracking and reporting, and partner with Finance to establish cost/benefit analysis for key initiatives/programs
- Communicate with and align stakeholders across the IT organization to effectively partner on operational and transformational activities
What You Have That We Want
- A track record of gaining trust and respect of others in implementing business process changes in a dynamic business/technology environment
- Expertise defining and establishing highly effective operational standards and reporting capabilities
- Knowledge of process mapping and project management tools and techniques
- Strong business process and analysis acumen
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Proficiency in the configuration, customization, and implementation of Smartsheet
- A degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent, and extensive experience in the IT industry is a plus
- Recommended certifications/degrees include Project Management Professional (PMP), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Initiates, plans and executes projects while controlling the project lifecycle process to ensure timely delivery of quality solutions. Collaborates with Business Partners and Project teams to analyze, design, implement and/or support business application/systems. Develops detailed functional systems and program specifications using structured design methodologies. Supports customers to resolve issues with systems or business process/procedures. Provides support for key business initiatives by integrating processes, systems and information to fulfill business objectives.