When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Essential Job Functions
- Performance needs assessments – confer with management, supervisors and employees through a variety of channels (surveys, interviews, group sessions, informal) to analyze and isolate the cause(s) of human performance gaps and determining the most appropriate solution to close performance gaps (training or other performance support solutions), and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Planning and implementing training assignments – developing action/project plans, obtaining resources, and completing assignments in a timely manner to ensure that workplace learning and performance goals are achieved.
- Influencing stakeholders – selling the value of learning or the recommended solution as a way to improve organizational performance; gaining commitment to solutions that will improve individual, team and organizational performance.
- Instructional design – designing, creating, and developing learning solutions to meet needs; analyzing and selecting the most appropriate strategy, methodologies, and technologies to maximize the learning experience and impact, with emphasis on performance objectives, practice exercises, and skill checks. Learning solutions could include instructor-led training, one-on-one tutorials, self-paced modules, lectures, demonstrations, coaching, conferences, and workshops. Development of materials includes facilitator and participant guides, powerpoint presentations, job aids, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Facilitation – facilitating instructor led training sessions covering specified areas such as new hire training, on-the-job training, refresher training, ongoing training, etc; reporting on progress of employees under guidance during training periods; assisting employees with problems concerning "how to" perform specific tasks related to their job function.
- Measuring and evaluating – designing surveys and gathering data to answer specific questions regarding the value or impact of learning and performance solutions; focusing on the impact of individual programs and creating overall measures of system effectiveness; leveraging findings to increase effectiveness and provide recommendations for change.
- Administration – coordinate training schedules according to the needs of the Servicing (new hire training and ongoing training), training registrations and invites, maintain LMS training records, rosters and reports, classroom set-up, scheduling of classrooms and projectors.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- 1 to 3 years previous training experience in a call center/servicing envrionment preferred, or equivalent mortgage servicing experience.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Microsoft Access and Visio preferred
- TMO system knowledge preferred
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Designs, plans, and implements sales training programs, policies, and procedures. Researches new sales training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs. Contracts with vendors for employee participation in outside training programs.