Location: Bengaluru, KA, India
Req ID: 015737
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Responsibilities (job role and routine responsibilities of this position) :
• Align team members with customer needs, specifications, allocate targets, techniques and drive tool usage to support task performance
• To monitor workflow and delegate work accordingly in order to meet the compliance requirements of the Stakeholder
• Conduct daily huddles, weekly staff meetings to review key performance trends, share learnings and opportunities with team members and develop an action plan/ share process updates.
• Create an environment of trust, open dialogue, creativity, and teamwork
• Maintaining Audit requirement documents and meet all audit expectations. Tracking and closing of all observation in the Audits.
• Ensures performance standards and service level agreements are met, based on minimum
• acceptable levels as set by customer.
• To ensure that quality audits are reviewed and discussed with the team to ensure that the errors are not repeated.
• To positively respond to peak work volume/ pressure situations and have a motivating influence on the team.
• To track the process for workflow, tracking team performance, deployment of resources and capacity planning.
• Effectively manage shift operations, leave planning
• Engage frontline with performance discussions, coach and help develop team members on a 1x1 basis – performance, behavior, future development
• Develop job knowledge through hands-on approach
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015737
Job Category:India Business Operations
Primary Location City:Bengaluru
Primary Location Region:Karnataka
Primary Location Postal Code:560064
Primary Location Country:India
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryJob Objective: To strategize, lead and deploy the processes in the respective field. To ensure service delivery and quality across all key deliverables by maintaining high motivation levels across the floor