When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The AVP(s) for Business Process Design (BPD) serve in dual roles as LOB (line of business) Partners for the business and as Managers leading BPD staff. On the business side, the AVP will work with business leaders to ensure BPD efforts are adding value with tangible benefits in the form of cost savings (P&L), Loss Avoidance and/or other critical business necessity. For BPD, the AVP will manage small teams comprised of Sr Principles and Reporting Analysts leading process Business Process Design initiatives to drive improvements for various areas of Servicing Operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with LOB leaders (SVP, VP and senior management) and Sr Principles to define BPD projects with clear purpose/objectives along with expected deliverables, value and benefits (ROI).
- Facilitate prioritization, timelines and planning of various initiatives in flight.
- Facilitate review of controls / heat maps with stakeholders and help to identify/confirm root causes, inconsistencies and/or reporting flaws to reduce “Fails” and improve results.
- Support BDP Teams by offering expertise and other assistance as applicable to help resolve roadblocks and drive results.
- Review BPD work to help refine deliverables, control scope, ensure projects are meeting objectives and assess potential opportunities.
- Work with stakeholders to develop means to monitor, track and report results.
- Offer recommendations for changes, adjustments, adds to projects in flight.
- Manage / supervise BPD teams to include potential hiring, training, coaching, schedules, performance reviews, etc.
- Promote GPTW / MrC Core values to include staff recognition, town halls, other initiatives to help motivate and encourage staff.
- Operational oversight foroversight for defined business functions ( LOB) , provides thought leadership & planning for areas of responsibilities.
- Financial Services background with 5-10 years Mortgage Servicing experience in a Managing role.
- Demonstrated strong Leadership and Change Management skills in transformational roles successfully driving effective change at all levels of the organization.
- Proven communication skills working with Executive / Senior Leadership.
- Working knowledge of Business Process Management, Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering (PMP, SixSigma, Value Stream Mapping, Agile methodologies)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, MIS or related area.
- Microsoft Visio or IBM Blue Works (preferred)
- Consulting Experience
- MBA or advanced degree
- PMP, Scaled Agile Coach or Six Sigma
- Microsoft Visio or IBM Blue Works (preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Data Analytics
- Working knowledge of Project Management, Software Development and Software Management applications
- Innovative, creative, strategic thinker.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to cultivate support, lead change and drive acceptance at all levels of the organization.
- Team player and collaborative working style to implement change.
- Self-driven, self-managed, energetic, passionate and motivated with the ability to work independently to deliver results.
- Adaptable to shifting priorities, multiple demands and timelines
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Manage and oversee the visioning and strategy for the Loan Mod Automation Program and the teams that support it