When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Hey, UX/UI Designer, whose looking for creating solutions that meet customer needs, align with business priorities, bring the brand to life in meaningful ways, and promotes digital and mobile adoption—all in a manner that is easy to use, and as efficient and simple as possible for our customers.
As a Member of Our Team, You Will...
- Work collaboratively with other teams taking a project from conception, through analysis, prototyping and testing, visual design, and finally to implementation ensuring the customers' view remains the focus.
- Be responsible for a number of products that have great volumes of data, frequent changes and require summarization and categorization with drill downs and expansions. The complexity and depth of the data require creative and innovative interactions for the users to understanding what they are viewing, analyzing and impacting. This multidiscipline position requires a systems-savvy person that is equal parts: experience architect and visual designer.
- Follow a customer-centered design process, understanding real customers—their goals, aptitudes, experiences, needs, motivations, and context. In this role you will approach design in a manner that finds the harmony between customer needs and desires, business goals and objectives, and technical capabilities.
- Work closely with product managers, their teams and software developers to determine necessary features and drive the design of products.
- Play a key role in translating industry experts’ insights and customer needs into great design that addresses requirements and creates elegant solutions.
We Have Core Job Duties & Responsibilities...
- Design and deliver compelling, end-to-end customer experience solutions for multiple products and platforms, from assessing and defining customer needs to delivering concepts, to defining and elevating features, to presenting and evaluating prototypes, to addressing customer feedback.
- Create UI designs for responsive web and native mobile experiences, ensuring that design meets acceptable standards for quality and continuity with other Mr. Cooper products and digital touch points
- Leverage site maps, navigation maps, page flows, and other design artifacts to create sketches, conceptual designs, storyboards, usage scenarios, and prototypes.
- Work with developers and software engineers, project managers and QA—engaging throughout design/build process to ensure highest possible outcomes for products.
- Support customer insights initiatives, including focus groups, design validation, usability testing and ethnographic/observational research.
The Desired Skills You Bring...
- Significant digital and mobile visual design experience
- Strong visual design skills with an interesting portfolio of work
- Experience creating storyboards, concepting and improving user process flows, as well as other design artifacts.
- Proficiency in Sketch is critical. Experience with Zeplin, Abstract, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Flinto, After Effects, or other visual design tools helpful
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user experience interaction across touch points and systems
- Ability to present your designs and solutions to various stakeholders in a compelling way
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BFA/BS/MS in Graphic Design, Human Centered Design, Interaction Design, or related field of study
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:
Primary Location City:
Primary Location Region:
Primary Location Postal Code:
Primary Location Country:
United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
As a Cooper UX/UI designer, you will be responsible for bringing Mr. Cooper’s digital and mobile presence to life for our customers through visual design that is as beautiful as it is useful, and experience design that is thoughtful & smart.
You will work with the design team in our growing digital products group. A big part of our mission is helping people realize their homeownership dream—whatever that dream may be. Day-to-day, we build experiences that help our customers manage their mortgages, explore loan and financial options, and make better decisions. And you will own part of the solution. Not a hired gun, but an integral part of the team.
If you’re curious, talented, and care about your craft, Mr. Cooper design may be the place for you.