This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Lewisville, TX, United States
Req ID: 015531
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Responsible for Portfolio Oversight, including, but not limited to: assisting in creation/prioritization of appropriate servicing metrics, analyzing and tracking servicing performance against established metrics (daily, weekly, and monthly basis), diligently working with various departments to resolve issues (both operational and related to servicing systems and/or reporting errors/deficiencies) and reporting on the Mortgage Servicing portfolio(s).
Scope/Responsibilities: Subject matter expert with a focus on policy and strategy implementation and control and/or achievement of operational/tactical goals. Acts as a knowledge resource for a variety of internal and external customers. May be responsible for managing costs for assigned area. Direct Report to VP, AVP or Manager. May act as a Team Lead to assist others before escalation to Manager. Responsible for execution of short-term projects and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Facilitate meetings with external parties to review portfolio highlights and introduce new initiatives to drive performance improvement.
• Analyze portfolio performance from an operational and financial perspective. Collaborate with leadership and key business partners to develop and implement strategies to increase portfolio performance, compliance and profitability.
• Primary contact for client, coordinate research for items requested within shared resource teams. Understand client focus and ensure appropriate strategies and processes are in place to exceed client expectations.
• Understand all products available to your client (based on investor guidelines) from a profitability, performance, and compliance perspective.
• Advanced knowledge and interpretation of all investor servicing guides and exhibits that may apply to your portfolio.
• A thorough understanding of key Policy and Procedures. Ability to review and implement updates as required by investors or guidelines.
• Responsible for preparing, managing, and reviewing monthly “watchlist” reports and other portfolio level reports.
• Portfolio analysis/oversight processes including researching, validating, and maintaining key metrics.
• Work with cross divisional resources to ensure that portfolio reporting is accurate and timely.
• Responsible for maintaining and reviewing multiple loan level review reports, templates, and dashboards.
• Maintaining tracking and performance monitoring mechanisms, as necessary, to keep management team apprised of operational activities and cure deficiencies.
• Ability to identify servicing issues/risks, and track and resolve said issues.
• Recommend policy/procedure revisions as needed for more effective asset management.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned or as requested by senior leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position and seven years’ experience is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
• Thorough knowledge of mortgage servicing operations including but not limited to investor reporting, cash remittance, escrow administration, servicing transfers, capital markets, bank reconciliation, foreclosure, loss mitigation, REO management, bankruptcy, eviction, property preservation, and insurance.
• Advanced/Proficient knowledge of MS Windows operating system. Advanced/Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is expected.
• Proficiency with MS SQL Server or equivalent SQL language to perform data mining, data manipulation, and reconciliation is a strong plus.
• Knowledge of LSAMS servicing system a plus.
• Advanced competency in written and verbal communication.
• Advanced presentation skills: presentation development and delivery.
• 2-3+ years of recent residential mortgage servicing experience.
• 2-3+ years conventional, FHA, VA and USDA servicing experience.
• Prior project management and/or team management experience.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015531
Job Category:Account Management
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Servicing
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryResponsible for Non-Performing Loan (“NPL”) Portfolio Oversight: assisting in the creation/prioritization of appropriate default servicing metrics, analyzing and tracking default servicing performance, working with various departments to resolve issues, and reporting on the NPL Mortgage Servicing portfolio(s).