Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Req ID: 015814
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
If you love A/B testing to optimize digital marketing campaigns for SEM & SEO and you have managed analytics for multi-million-dollar media campaigns, keep reading!
Mr. Cooper is looking for a Principal, SEM/SEO to join our Marketing Originations (Direct to Consumer) Team, reporting into the VP of Digital Marketing. You will generate revenue by increasing online traffic through continuous development and optimization of digital strategies & campaigns, interpreting analytics and serve as the SEM & SEO subject matter expert for multiple internal customers. Works cross-departmentally, especially with sales, to ensure that sales reps have necessary product content and advertising materials.
What you’ll do
1. Develop SEM & SEO strategy across multiple platforms like Google Ads. GDN, YouTube Advertising, Bing ads, Discovery Ads, Organic and 3rd party properties.
2. Provide strategic recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of SEM/SEO & paid search.
3. Get hands-on with large datasets by analyzing trends developing strategic recommendations with the goal of always improving campaign effectiveness.
4. Forecast impressions, clicks, cost and analyze results weekly; this includes generating weekly CPA for the digital channel.
5. Researches trends and technologies to ensure products meet customer needs.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015814
Job Category:Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Origination
Additional Posting Location(s):
SummaryDevelops marketing strategies for new and existing products and services. Researches trends and technologies to ensure products meet customer needs. Creates marketing programs to popularize the products to customer audiences. Works with sales to ensure that sales reps have necessary product collateral and advertising materials.